news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 08-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #16
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
oh yeah and parappa the rapper and um jammer lammy when u unlock parappa
LOL I remember that shit when i was a youngbull, lol, i used to fuck up alot...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:56 PM   #17
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO!
Old 08-07-2008, 03:52 PM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Music of Steets Of Rage 2 (one of my fave games of all time)

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #19
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

metal gear solid 2 theme, greatest shit evER!

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:10 AM   #20
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike

Killing Moon

Jazzy NYC '99

Snowland

Street Fighter 2

Ken's Theme

Guile's Theme

Street Fighter Alpha 2

Ryu's Theme

Guy's Theme

Just to name a few...
Old 08-08-2008, 09:29 AM   #21
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've always hated the SF themes. Fuck that noise.

This is my shit

Old 08-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #22
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

anything from streets of rage 1-3 and i hate techno.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:16 PM   #23
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Music of Steets Of Rage 2 (one of my fave games of all time)

word up son. stage 5 is my fav
Old 08-09-2008, 03:54 PM   #24
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ht=soundtracks

i typed "soundtrack" in the search field. this thread was probably 10 pages back so its okay.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #25
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ht=soundtracks

i typed "soundtrack" in the search field. this thread was probably 10 pages back so its okay.
Oh shut up you fiendish moderator man.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #26
Hollow Dartz
Banned

LOL I remember Streets of Rage, Me and my friend got to the final boss and he asked us to join him and we said yes and they sent us back to like stage 7 lol
Old 08-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #27
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mortal kombat 1 and 2 ... i love the theme for MK 1 no theme is fuckin with it ... the entire in game soundtrack is ill for both games and the MKII video is pretty fuckin dope

MK

MK II
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:43 AM   #28
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

KILLER7
Katamari Damacy
Shenmue
Jet Set Radio
Chu Chu Rocket
FF series (Liked 8 in particular)
Interstate '76
Wipeout (First three games was classic. Just like with Rollcage.)
Halo is pretty memorable
Rez
Space Channel 5
Samba De Amigo
I kid I'm just naming good Music Video Games
American McGee's Alice
Audio Surf
Vib Ribbon

There is alot to say to games who have just a good compilation of tracks as a soundtrack or a game for which the music is indeed perfect like a Shenmue, Zelda, FF. Wipeout broke ground there I think. Including popular artists. Something games are almost sold on nowadays. But I think that is different from when you hear a soundtrack like that from Katamary Damacy or Silent Hill. Something totally fitted to the game and composed. The other are sorta like the soundtracks with music inspired by the film x.
Besides that we got the music video games like the nowadays popular Guitar Hero and Rockband series. But before that there was alot more like DDR, Samba De Amigo, Pop N Music, Rarappa & his followers. Rythm based games. Which ofcourse had to make good use of music. Or else the game would pretty much suck.

So where do we go?