news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Redman

i was wondering if someone could put me on redman. because honestly i've never been a fan
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

ur doing it again(last time it was Crooked I).

I was just telling somebody about - Dare iz a Darkside.

Its his second album and he went so hard that he could put it out today and it would still be fresh.

Get that. Cop it.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah....my cousin from california was telling me i should get the muddy waters cd is it any good? cuz he always suggests cd's and the majority of the cd's he suggest wind up becoming coasters onmy coffee table.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:17 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol ,of course Muddy Waters is good. The only ones I really dont like is Doc's da Name and I'm kinda half and half about Malpractice.

The album with Mef is off the wall as well (Blackout). I remember the day Blackout came out I copped it and bumped it for like at least a year so hard that I popped the tape (yeah mf's I bought it on cassette).

ReD Gone Wild is ILLLLLLLL! Blow Treez samples my FAvorite Marley Track. Its great.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:18 PM   #5
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 08-08-2008, 05:18 PM   #6
LyriCipher
Impregnator

LyriCipher drunken mastaLyriCipher drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to LyriCipher Send a message via MSN to LyriCipher

ive always loved redman..hes got a really ill personality and his rhymes are always comical but he can still flip a thugged out verse all the same..all his wu guest spots have been dope too..hes just a stoner who makes music to support himself comfortably but not lavishly and jus loves to blaze..cant hate that

AIM = mbatLyricipher
www.myspace.com/lyricipher
LyriCipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #7
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

thanks
Old 08-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #8
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the best thing about redman has to be that he always has fun. he rhymes b/c he knows he'll have a good time and that kinda vibe just takes over your speakers.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I was just telling somebody about - Dare iz a Darkside.

Its his second album and he went so hard that he could put it out today and it would still be fresh.

no doubt, best Redman album out of em all, so many bangers on there, its dirty dark & grimey as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
thats dope

Redman is one of them rappers that people seem to forget about when it comes to who's the best, dudes at least a top 10 rapper, and he started out as a dj..

Tonights Da Night
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=43LBoXllJKY

Funkorama
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Zfj5...eature=related

Rockafella (remix)
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=o8EB3r...eature=related

Throw Your Set In The Air (remix) - ok so its a Cypress Hill joint but Reggie kills it
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=BmBOkq...eature=related

I C Dead People - produced by Eminem
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=N-vs-R...eature=related
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

wow , now see I just learned something here cuz I aint know he was ever a DJ.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:56 PM   #11
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
wow , now see I just learned something here cuz I aint know he was ever a DJ.
yeah, if you check the album credits on Boss' album Born Gangstaz, he's credited on there for scratching on a couple of tracks, and theres no Redman verses on there.

also, theres an old "freestyle" & interview from Rap City & Redman's talking about the first record he bought, which was Eric B & Rakim " My Melody" which he bought 2 copies of, so he could cut it up, a bit more Redman trivia..

and he's originally from down south somewhere too, can't remember where, but if i'm right it was some proper country ass place.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

DOPe , you get some rep for that homie.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #13
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

^ sweet, my first rep points
Old 08-08-2008, 09:46 PM   #14
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

if you've seen redman perform he sometimes does get on the tables and mess around

also his best albums were

dare iz a darkside, whut thee album and muddy waters

his albums have been consistent, probably by far the realest person in hip hop, from his mtv crib to his smart car

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:52 AM   #15
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
the best thing about redman has to be that he always has fun. he rhymes b/c he knows he'll have a good time and that kinda vibe just takes over your speakers.
co-sign

you can usually tell when an MC is having fun and doing his as opposed to doing it for money. Red is always have fun with what does, which brings a lot of personality to his music.