news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-09-2008, 05:13 AM   #16
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And get down with the irrelevant funk to make ya jump
With the fly human being. Watch me freak it in Korean:
Chu-ri ka-pi pyura mulla kara
Nu gu-nya nada na-na-nun Redman,
Na-bo-da challan, non hana-do upda... Ah, forget it

Best Redman joke ever.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:35 AM   #17
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Definitally a dope rapper.
You should watch his MTV Cribs , damn dunn that was dope.
And yeah Dare Iz A Darkside and Muddy Waters r his best albums. But I didn't check out his later stuff though.
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:13 PM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

His first 3 albums are classics. Doc's Da Name, Malpractice, Red Gone Wild albums suck so don't buy those. He's done several mixtapes too. Ill At Will volume 1 and volume 2 are decent. Live From The Bricks mixtape sucks. His collabo album Blackout with Method Man wasn't that good to me.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:07 PM   #19
2Bladez
Dramatiks

2Bladez grasshopper

Hmm... i like from Redman almost everything - Whut A Thee Album(my personal favourite), Dare Iz A Dark Side, Muddy Waters, Blackout!, Doc's Da Name, Red Gone Wild is good too, Malpractise is the only album that i was not feeling...
2Bladez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
His first 3 albums are classics. Doc's Da Name, Malpractice, Red Gone Wild albums suck so don't buy those. He's done several mixtapes too. Ill At Will volume 1 and volume 2 are decent. Live From The Bricks mixtape sucks. His collabo album Blackout with Method Man wasn't that good to me.

Cj , you just a born Hater man.LOL. How you gon say that Red gone Wild was Garbage or sucked?????

And the blackout project ....you wasnt feelin that shit???? The fake Blair witch skit with the kids , the album cover , THE BEATS .....the flows........

cmon CJ , Act Right
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:29 AM   #21
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Quote:

^^^
wooooooooooooooooow.... giving bad advice can fuck niggaz heads up....
all his albums were dope besides malpractice , doc dont even like that album.

but as far as his others.... they are fucking sick....

1. Redman - whut the album?! 4 out of 5 considering the time it came out.
2. dare iz a darkside - fuckin classic red shit.. .4.5 out 5
3. muddy waters - 200 out 5 one of red's illest releases.. raw as hell.
4. doc's da name - 4.5 out of 5 great production and lyrics....
5. malpractice - 3 out of 5 lackluster production but it does have some stand out joints
6. ill @ will vol.1 - 4.5 out of 5 the only reason it fell short of classic was because the c.d. was short.
7. ill @ will vol.2 - 4 out of 5 not as hard as vol.1
8. live from the bricks 4 out 5. Red has some dope freestyles on this.
9. Red Gone Wild 5 out of 5. great production and lyrics especially when smoked out.
one of the best releases of 07.

10. blackout - 5 out of 5 classic.
11. def squad 4 out of 5. good hip-hop feeling worth hearing it a couple of times red is a beast on this album.

12. how high sndtrk 4.5 out of 5 some dope mef and red tracks, definitely great songs including the old shit.

Redman is noted for his gritty street flow.... recommend features include:

1. the points feat. big bone ill and al skratch heltah skeltah and diggable planets
2. lyrical .44 the marley bros feat. meth and red
3. the setup remix - obie trice feat. lloyd banks nate dogg jadakiss and redman
4. beast from the east lost boys feat. a+ canibus and redman
5. i am somebody - iam feat. meth and red
6. broken language - mef and red
7. who you be - outsidaz feat. mef and red
8. buck 50 - ghost feat. mef red cappa
9. k.i.m. epmd feat. red keith
10. redbull - wu-tang feat. red
11. 4321 ll feat. red mef dmx canibus

^^^
listen to those and tell me Red didn't bring the fire!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:43 AM   #22
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Red is Newark born and bred..........

and akll his lp's are dope except the last one

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:44 AM   #23
sarr
ADEPT

sarr Village Idiot

seriously...get blackout!

album is amazing...every track is crazy...it has this really good constant vibe to it also..you can tell with redman he is all about fun and having a good time.
sarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:45 AM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Doc's Da Name 2000 is a classic for me, those skits are outta this world...
Old 08-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #25
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Quote:
and akll his lp's are dope except the last one

nakhi what are you talking about??? Red Gone Wild is a classic... great production and great lyrics too...

im from newark 2
Old 08-11-2008, 07:37 AM   #26
MRTOk

MRTOk grasshopper

N'galia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejs24j3ULmg
Redman plays piano, scratch... it was the recordin session for Noble Art - IAM feat Meth & red
MRTOk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:47 AM   #27
TheSupremeSwordwielder

TheSupremeSwordwielder shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TheSupremeSwordwielder Send a message via MSN to TheSupremeSwordwielder Send a message via Yahoo to TheSupremeSwordwielder

Redman is one of my fav. MCs PERIOD!!!! You def. gotta check him out if you haven't before. My personal favorite out of all his LPs was DEFINITELY "Muddy Waters"....I could talk about/listen to that shit alllllllll day (He fuckin' SLAYS "Rock Da Spot")!!! My least favorite is "Malpractice", but as a few people said, it still had it's moments. Listen to all of 'em...one of the most consistent in the game for a very, very long time!!!

Matter fact, bout to bump "Muddy Waters" right now...
Play my position in the game of life, standin firm
on foreign land, jump the gun out the fryin pan, into the fire
Transform into the Ghostrider, a six-pack
and +A Streetcar Named Desire+, who got my back?
In the line of fire holdin back, what?
My peoples if you with me where the *bleep* you at?

Shout out to O.C.F...STAND STRONG!!!
TheSupremeSwordwielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #28
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

fuck it redman was, is and ever will be my favourite mc!! dope skillz, great sense of humor (his skits are always funny as hell) and he stayed fucking real!!
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #29
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

I've only really listened to his first 3 albums, but off my experience with those classics, his tendency to steal most songs he's featured on and his generally refreshing humourous personality, I can comfortably say he's one of my top 10 rappers .
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #30
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

could never get into this guy even now