news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Books

Old 08-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #16
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Oh, great book by the way! My only beef is that at times it seems way too manipulative and it exposes how easy it is to take advantage of people. Good thing or bad thing? to each his own.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:56 PM   #17
kodakga

kodakga grasshopper

the frist time i read it i had to go back and read it i love this book
Old 11-14-2008, 11:43 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #19
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

powerful book
Old 10-06-2012, 11:14 PM   #20
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedigital360 View Post
yeah I read it as well. It's one of those books you need to study to really get it. I also copped the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene as well. It's filled with allot of knowledge for real. I just found it was too much info to take in at first. Then you start applying it and you see how well these motha fuckas work. He just came out with a new book It's called 25 laws of war5 or some thing. I should really look it up, but what can you do?
I'm reading art of seduction right now, shit is on point, you gotta reach each chapter twice to let it soak in.
Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe you have dyslexia?
Old 10-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #22
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I own the book and find it useful in knowing what others may do to you. I have found that some people can be so evil and have used or tried to use these techniques against me, but I saw it for what it was and lessened or eliminated it's effect on me. One needs to understand the games people play.

Also, check the bibliography, a certain book in there grabbed my attention. It is called "The Art of Worldy Wisdom" by Baltasar Gracian. The fundamental laws of the 48 laws was based on this book for the most part. You can get it online here:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/aww/index.htm.

Read that book which is about 300 short aphorisms of wise sayings and u don't need the 48 laws. It's much more concise.
i have that book (art of worldly wisdom) on my kindle. surprisingly gza stole some of the qoutes in it and put it in his song 'breaker breaker'
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #23
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

have both books and while the latter is indeed concise it merely as matter of opinion/preference as to which book is seen as being better.