news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-31-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default Final Fantasy IV DS

this remake is boss some of the finast voice acting iv seen in a game dude go an buy it now i can only guse how good 5 will be
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #2
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Is there voices to the text now then? I might have to check it out
Old 08-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

been very busy with Final Fantasy Tactics A2 & Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
but definitely been planning to pick this up...
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Is there voices to the text now then? I might have to check it out
yes yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
been very busy with Final Fantasy Tactics A2 & Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
but definitely been planning to pick this up...
A2 pritty good to but i got to lv15 then started playing 4
Old 08-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
Dokuro
Banned

Golbez is so much harder this time its fucking pissing me off iv died 19 times allready
Old 08-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #6
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i got it, and yea...its fucking awesome
Old 08-06-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
Paranoid
-

This is easily one of the best FF games ever made. Epic storyline, awesome characters and the new graphics make this one of my top favs along with FF7, FF8, FF Tactics, & FFXI
Old 08-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #8
Paranoid
-

^Assuming you're talking about the game with Kain & Cecil it is truely FFIV. If you are a role player like myself I would switch systems because the DS is an RPG jack pot. DS has an amazing catalog of games of all genres as well. To be honest PSP sucks balls for RPGS. I reccomend you trade it in at your local game store and you'll get about $80 bucks used for it in which case you have 2 options.

Buy the original larger DS for $79.99 used

Or buy the newer DS Lite for $119.99 new

Either way you can't go wrong with this investment, and it won't cost you much, if barely anything at all much if you trade in your psp and games. You will have no regrets

Yours truely,

Super gamer.

Old 08-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #9
Paranoid
-

^

http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Alan-...8062972&sr=8-1

Classic
Old 08-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #10
Dokuro
Banned

wow i just totaly chaged slicks gimick
but i said it befoe and ill say it again fuck cecil its all about Rydia best charicter in the game and most develepd
Old 08-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #11
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard people in this game were dying by the antilion a whole bunch of times.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #12
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

^Yeah people seem to like sacrificing themselves in this game, it's pretty ammusing

Is this and FFIII worth buying a DS for (I'll obviously get some other games but those two stand out atm) considering I own them both on the PS1 and as ROMs?
Old 08-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #13
Paranoid
-

so far ive yet to die on any bosses...ppl just need to lvl their characters more and not run from battles. but i cant say anything about golbez havent fought him yet
Old 08-14-2008, 09:57 AM   #14
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I love this game. But fuck.....when someone robbed my house they took the DS.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #15
Point-Blank

Point-Blank grasshopper

This isn't out over here yet
I can't wait tho... I've recently started playin FF X on ps2 again...I'm hooked. Can't wait for FF XIII on ps3
Point-Blank is offline   Reply With Quote