news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-24-2005, 09:08 AM   #46
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper
Default Re: Bloody Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
i took a pic of my ass and i saw a face with full set of hair
hahaha

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 09:17 AM   #47
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

did it turn you on?

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 09:18 AM   #48
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 12:21 PM   #49
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

I aint seen a ghost I dont hink. But when my wee cousin was 6 she was in her bedroom, talkin to herself so my auntie, uncle and gran thought they better check her. Was bout midnight, so they went to see wit the deal was. When they walked in she was sat up in bed, light on, against her pillows lookin at the chair across the room which was rockin. When they asked who she was talkin to she said "granny". So my only gran alive today says wit u mean hen? Im here now, I was watchin tv wit your mum and dad. So she says naw, no you silly. My other granny, your mum. So this spooked them the fuck out coz she wouldnt have known bout my gran, my great gran died before we were both born. So they thought oh ok, maybe she was dreaming and its a coincidence. But then when they asked my cousin what "gran" was saying, she told em she read her a story (which was the same story she read to all the kids man), and then when she heard a noise she told my cousin "weesh the noo" wish means ssshhhh in scottish slang. Now, none of our generation used that word. Only my great gran according to my mum, auntie, gran etc; And when they door turned my cousin said she just vanished. So they said when that sunk in, they got cold as fuck, spooked and the chair just suddenly stopped dead.

True story. I wouldnt lie about that shit, neither would my gran lie about her mothers spirit coming back, and I swear on my own life wit that shit.

Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 12:22 PM   #50
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreaL
My girl took a picture of me in my room while I was moving like when I was 16, and there was this orb that coverd my whole head, just inside my head, not outside at all, all inside, shit looked fucked, that was the haunted house too.
their are many frequencys that share the same space.
u only view / see /sence them if you u can re-tune to the energy being ommitted.

kinda weird how technology picKs it up.. especially them camcorders as they make shit seem 3dimensional.. weird shit, or maybe the chips doing their purpose.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote