news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-23-2008, 04:35 PM   #3001
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
still need people huh? I wasn't gonna play any fantasy football this year just cuz I got season tickets to the Texans but I might have to do that. you got a live draft or just the auto-pick deal?

Auto pick

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #3002
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
Auto pick
I'm registered

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #3003
sakk
Autarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I'm registered
cool main

One more.

repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 08-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #3004
sakk
Autarch

Saints D with a shutout. Yes its still preseason. But its better than no football at all.

repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 08-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #3005
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

No OSI,my prediction of no playoffs for the Giants is starting to come true just like I said.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #3006
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
No OSI,my prediction of no playoffs for the Giants is starting to come true just like I said.
I'd rather my best Defensive player go down....

..then for my starting QB to go down...on another dude.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:30 AM   #3007
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
This is what happens when you play preseason games like playoff games. bwahahahahaahahah!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:21 AM   #3008
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Alright I'm registered. When is the draft?
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #3009
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Eagles spanked the 1st string Pats! I love it! And............2 different players ran returns all the way down for 2 seperate touchdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagles baby! Watch out for em!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #3010
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland got beat by Detroit Saturday 26-6 hahahahahahahahaha. Looks like it's gonna be another losing season for the Browns LOL. They can't even beat Detroit. I know it's just the preseason but come on, they got blown out by Detroit? LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #3011
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Cleveland got beat by Detroit Saturday 26-6 hahahahahahahahaha. Looks like it's gonna be another losing season for the Browns LOL. They can't even beat Detroit. I know it's just the preseason but come on, they got blown out by Detroit? LOL.
LMAO...yea they have been pretty pathetic so far. i love it how Clevelanders jump all over the Browns nuts every year yet they have been the worst team in the city by far for the past 10 years....
I love my Browns but i save my fanaticism for the Buckeyes, LeBron and the Tribe
Old 08-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #3012
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Alright I'm registered. When is the draft?
good question

Old 08-25-2008, 07:04 PM   #3013
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I believe the draft is SUnday at 11 est but its going to be automated so we wont be picking our players, the CPU will...

It kinda sucks but i do have another draft that day in a 100 dollar league and since this is free i really dont mind. You could always trade and shit.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #3014
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I believe the draft is SUnday at 11 est but its going to be automated so we wont be picking our players, the CPU will...

It kinda sucks but i do have another draft that day in a 100 dollar league and since this is free i really dont mind. You could always trade and shit.
there's a method to adjusting the rankings that's tried n' true for me with the autopick joints, I guess I'll see how effective after sunday

Old 08-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #3015
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea we shall see.