news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 08-24-2008, 12:02 PM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

idk if dub and dubstep are the same thing, but Dillenger is the original dub organiza
Old 08-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dubstep is sort of based on like reggae/dancehall/drum and base/jungle

As it happens, i heard a Dillinger tune from the 70's on the radio a few days ago.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #18
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

i would say dubstep is a mix of Dub, dnb and reggae with a lot more BASS!!

We call dubstep raves BASS WORSHIP, one time i was so high and pissed i went to dat fucking mad soundsystem and just layed my ears on it for ages..it was quite a magical experience......until i realised i lost 45% of my hearing
Old 09-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #19
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Its all about Rusko & Caspa atm

http://www.myspace.com/ruskonfire
http://www.myspace.com/caspadubstep

FIRE!
Old 09-24-2008, 05:21 PM   #20
TheWolf

^
Nice.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #21
hype

hype grasshopper

Untrue by Burial is one of the finest dubstep albums ever made. It almost feels like a drugged up dreamscape scenario. Def. worth checking out.
hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:59 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wobble wobble wobble wobble.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:14 AM   #23
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

dubstep is dope. i remember when i first heard dubstep, it was a mix i picked up from a homie of mine. i cant remember who he said it was but it was fucking amazing.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Fuck yeah, new Martyn coming out soon.

Some big tunes on it.

Big.

Fly Lo and 2562.

http://www.myspace.com/martyndnb

Yes.

[pb]

Old 10-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #25
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

The more Techno end of Dubstep is very good, such as the aforementioned Skream, Benga, Caspa, Burial etc....

I'd say as a genre it's more similar to Techno than Drum n Bass.
The bpms and the synth lines are the same as alot of Techno, but the drums are different.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:52 AM   #26
SID
I see you dawg

Just To Let You Lot Know...

Caspa And Rusko Will Be Performing Live At Fabric In London On The 31st..gonna Be Liiiiiiive!!
Old 11-02-2008, 08:13 AM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

New Skream is killer to me.

Return to an older style.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #28
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pat came froo with da heat.

These on an album Patrick?
Old 11-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #29
Longbongcilvaringz

The first one, will be on the new Skream album/ep.

The other, i'm not sure, he played it during a very recent radio set (hence him talking all over it).

So, i'm not sure.

You should sign up to the dubstep forum, just search in google, don't have the url right now.

There is good news and info the latest and biggeest choonsters.

Skream and Benga will be in Aus on NYE.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

http://www.myspace.com/llate