news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 08-09-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Thoughts on Civilization Revolution?

I saw that there is a new game out called Civilization Revolution for the PS3 and other systems too. I never played the Civilization PC games before, but I heard that they are real popular. Has anyone here played these Civilization games, and are they worth picking up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Old 08-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I saw that there is a new game out called Civilization Revolution for the PS3 and other systems too. I never played the Civilization PC games before, but I heard that they are real popular. Has anyone here played these Civilization games, and are they worth picking up?
Yeah, I have played plenty Civilization parts on PC (honestly not this one) and they r really great games! If u like strategy, diplomacy and economy, than u should surly check them!

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:08 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

So you'd say that Revolution is an easier version of the franchise? Did they take some things away in this version?

Quote:
Old 08-11-2008, 05:41 AM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not my type of game.

Played the demo, it was boring.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Loved the original, think it was called CivNet? Not sure.

Civilization was good too. Was thinking bout picking up this new one, but I haven't read much about it to be honest.
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've played the living shit out of civilizations games, and can gladly say i can son any gay on it.

Revolutions looks supremely dope, makes me wanna get a PS3 it'll be worth it, i played Civ 3 from whatever year it came out to now regularly, most of the times on a daily, great game
Old 08-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can you play it online or what? how is that? i would LOVE to, im about to get 4, i've mastered 3 with Persia, im unfuckwitable as them, im gonna be using Mali alot on 4 though but idk how the online works, and i've heard it's super slow
Old 08-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #9
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I've played this game since Civilization 2. I think I was very young. Yes, yes I was.

I played all parts (- Revolutions, don't have a console), but I can say Civ3 sons every other in the series. The charisma of the game is unmatchable. I remember skipping a week of school to play Civ3 with duh Russians.

I also liked Alpha Centauri a lot. Great shit.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

what's 4 like? it looks complicated, if you familiar with 3 should 4 be easier or is it a whole new deal
Old 08-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #11
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah Alpha Centauri is a cool game..i bought that a few years ago.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

sweet
Old 08-24-2008, 01:27 PM   #13
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

i used to play the civilization 1 a lot.. and 2000 a bit also.

was allways Zulu, Chinese or Russians !
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote