news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #3016
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@NickyTooch's comments about the Browns hahahahahahahahahahaha. You made me spit up my drink when i read your comments LOL. Cleveland Browns fans crack me up because they always expect the Browns to do good every year and every year they get disappointed LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #3017
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Alright I'm registered. When is the draft?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
good question

Wednesday August 27

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #3018
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
LMAO...yea they have been pretty pathetic so far. i love it how Clevelanders jump all over the Browns nuts every year yet they have been the worst team in the city by far for the past 10 years....
I love my Browns but i save my fanaticism for the Buckeyes, LeBron and the Tribe
Not so fast. I am not a Browns fan (Titans) but the preseason really means nothing. Teams run a really vanilla form of their offense in the preseason. Watch how they rarely even put guys in motion before the play. Any plays they really feel good about, they will save for the regular season games. The preseason is about getting down timing, and blocking schemes offensively. I feel no different about any team than I did before the preseason. Seriously, it don't mean nothing.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #3019
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

gotta alot of AFC South fans on these boards, good to see, something gotta give this year, Texans in 08 BABY

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #3020
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

NFC south Visions, Panthers since day one, sleeper this year, watch out for Johnathan Stewart
Old 08-26-2008, 12:31 AM   #3021
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
NFC south Visions, Panthers since day one, sleeper this year, watch out for Johnathan Stewart
he ain't a sleeper I was hopin he'd fall to us the dude's sick, Fox finally found the rb he needs for his offence, I was rootin for yall when you played the Patriots, its still all about that H-town

Old 08-26-2008, 12:42 AM   #3022
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
he ain't a sleeper I was hopin he'd fall to us the dude's sick, Fox finally found the rb he needs for his offence, I was rootin for yall when you played the Patriots, its still all about that H-town
well shit, thats right, my parents were in H-town for that, permanent seat license lottary winners, that was a dope Super Bowl, even though we lost

Im glad someone else knows how much of a beast he is, yall got some talent, Andre Johnson? nasty

and this is John Fox's new and improved Stephen Davis, revamped line, but Smitty is suspended the first two games, which pisses me off, but he earned it
Old 08-26-2008, 12:51 AM   #3023
Visionz
The People's Champ

yeah but it won't matter much cuz the division is kinda weak, I think Tampa's a pretender and we don't even have to mention the falcons. The saints are gonna be more 06' then 07, that's where your competition'ss coming from. Smith is a fuckin beast though, he was KILLIN the Pats in that game, if it wasn't for that bullshit kick outta bounds smh, still def top 5 superbowl games ever.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:26 AM   #3024
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I know I'm bias as a Titans fan, but anyone seen this Chris Johnson kid play? He looks REALLY explosive to me. I'm very excited to see him get the ball this year. Obviously, he's got phenominal speed, but I am impressed with his other skills as well watching him this preseason. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't trade him for Mcfadden. I believe he will be better than Mcfadden.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #3025
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Not so fast. I am not a Browns fan (Titans) but the preseason really means nothing. Teams run a really vanilla form of their offense in the preseason. Watch how they rarely even put guys in motion before the play. Any plays they really feel good about, they will save for the regular season games. The preseason is about getting down timing, and blocking schemes offensively. I feel no different about any team than I did before the preseason. Seriously, it don't mean nothing.
i agree.....Cuz Shaun Rogers looked great against Detroit and Braylon, Lewis, Anderson didnt play, plus other guys on defense, and Winslow is barely in there....

As a Browns fan, you have to understand what its like in Cleveland...people go nuts over the
Browns. Even with LeBron and how shitty the Browns have been they are still hands down the favorite team of the city.....Only the mid 90's Indians rivaled them.
Not saying we dont love the Cavs and Bron but its definately always been a Browns town.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:05 PM   #3026
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
there's a method to adjusting the rankings that's tried n' true for me with the autopick joints, I guess I'll see how effective after sunday
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
yea we shall see.
1. (2) LaDainian Tomlinson
2. (19) Ryan Grant
3. (22) Andre Johnson
4. (39) Greg Jennings
5. (42) Roddy White
6. (59) Donovan McNabb
7. (62) Vernon Davis
8. (79) Stephen Gostkowski
9. (82) Barrett Ruud
10. (99) Baltimore
11. (102) Donald Driver
12. (119) Jerricho Cotchery
13. (122) Matt Schaub
14. (139) Kevin Boss
15. (142) Kris Brown
16. (159) DeMeco Ryans

I can't feel too bad about that, in retrospect I probably shouldn't have ranked Roddy White quite as high as I did n' I think yahoo doesn't always follow your preset rankings, I ranked all kickers, defense and defensive players last in my list but it seems to have ignored that order with picks 8 n' 9

Old 08-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #3027
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Shockey went 13th overall!

Let the add/drops begin.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:34 PM   #3028
Visionz
The People's Champ

If anyone needs help with WR Donald Driver is on the trading block for a good RB

Old 08-30-2008, 12:20 AM   #3029
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Chad Johnson just legally changed his last name to Ocho Cinco

No seriously, he really did...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:28 AM   #3030
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Chad Johnson just legally changed his last name to Ocho Cinco

No seriously, he really did...
holy shit, I had to go see for myself

The Cincinnati Bengals receiver has legally changed his name to Chad Javon Ocho Cinco in Broward County, Fla., a switch that became official this week, according to several media reports. Johnson, who lives in Miami, didn’t return a message left on his cell phone Friday night.

“It’s something I don’t think anyone has ever done before,” he told the team’s Web site. “Have I ever had a reason for why I do what I do? I’m having fun.”

Two years ago, Johnson gave himself the moniker—a reference in Spanish to his No. 85—and put it on the back of his uniform before a game. Quarterback Carson Palmer ripped it off before the kickoff. After the season, coach Marvin Lewis—who dislikes Johnson’s attention-getting stunts—referred to the receiver as “Ocho Psycho.

idk why but I found that part funny

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns