news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Intro

Old 08-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #76
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Oh Trust... I'm good. I guess in some double standard kinda way I can understand the whole gender scepticism. Hell, for all I know - all you dudes could be sittin at your computers tryna act hard while lookin B SCOTT like a mufukka...

...But I certainly hope not.

You already know us so well.

*changes chair's absorbent pad*

Welcome.

P.S. Don't feed Skampoe.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:37 PM   #77
Dale Clayton
Banned

Dale Clayton grasshopper

yo, im some secondary and shit. tell your mom i took her batteries for my bike light. peace.
Dale Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #78
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

welcome to this crazy ass place
Old 08-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #79
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Surprisingly, most likely, not a secondary.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #80
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Clayton View Post
yo, im some secondary and shit. tell your mom i took her batteries for my bike light. peace.

hahahaha

hi there RoboChrist Penisaur

i hope the other members of this site will be kind to a member of your inexperience.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:43 PM   #81
STYLE

i told yall she was a trip. tissa get over it. just because you dont know any girls IRL dosent mean the same is true Le Model(style). just get pro to run an ip check.

i don't know if the other women i am bringing here can handle this shit like B can, she is hardcore. she just got back from iraq.
she was tellin me how she killed 11 insurgents with nothing but a boxcutter and a brastrap. then hid under the pile of bodies for 2 days until the coast was clear to escape.

idk i might just have the others bypass gen chat and stick to their respective forums.
i knew B would get a kick out of genchat.

B i will have you plugged with the usergroup DIVINE AXIS this weekend
our private forum can be a safe haven if it gets too real for ya. (doubtuful)
or u can just do like Blackula did and play lesbo. She just says "nice" when a pic of a hot chick is posted and pretends like she dont want STYLE bukkake all on her hibachi.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:45 PM   #82
Longbongcilvaringz

She has only ever logged in with one IP address and it doesnt match the IP's of any other members.

Doesnt necessarily mean she isnt a secondary, but its less likely i guess.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:50 PM   #83
STYLE

next up

Peanut Butter Cookies
The graffiti goddess

homegirl has serious skillz
pen and ink tweaked in PS and AI

on canvas...

[/quote]

now PBC checked out the site a month a so ago and was like "Hell no" when she peeped the behavior. so be nice. she is nasty with the arts and crafts. if you behave she might open a sig shop.

for my Divine Axis Fam, there are some business ops if you are looking for some art.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:55 PM   #84
Longbongcilvaringz

Hopefully she's less boring than this one.

But i guess we could always do with more sensitive, boring posters here.

Cheers,

{PB}

Old 08-29-2008, 11:57 PM   #85
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
She has only ever logged in with one IP address and it doesnt match the IP's of any other members.

Doesnt necessarily mean she isnt a secondary, but its less likely i guess.

check her myspace, we have been commenting eachother for over 2 years. she was actually my 1st myspace friend (awwww)

i told yall i am gonna start importing estrogen to wucorp. since yall rejected the instant vat idea i had to find a new solution. divine in a word.

just relax, take your schitzo medication and enjoy.

when i decide to make my secondary it is def not gonna be some shemale temptress. i am gonna make a god. vat and a 12 inch lime rep dick to boot.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:04 AM   #86
Longbongcilvaringz

I get the idea of a secluded forum where all the boring and uninteresting members of this site can feel secure.

But i don't understand the concept of releasing these members into general chat and then complaining about how other people are "scaring them off".

Im not concerned about secondaries really, most are obvious, and a lot of people pretend to have them when they don't (for instance you).

{PB}

Old 08-30-2008, 12:09 AM   #87
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Hopefully she's less boring than this one.

But i guess we could always do with more sensitive, boring posters here.

Cheers,

{PB}

well i have 10 ladies i am trying to bring. each with a specialty. PBC is graphics. as you know not everyone is cut out for gen population.

she is a busy lady so its not really her steez to run a 17/post/day habit. she will basically be lending her artistic know-how and collabing on some biz projects.

oh but did i mention that B is skilled in the art of Photoshop? we met at the Art institue of Illinois Chigago.

she also can sing, write poetry and is so fertile that when even the hearing the word "sperm" she will miss a period.

the pick i have for KTL....
Palehorse is gona start shopping for a ring. i wouldn't be surprised if this girl eats powdered crystals in milk for breakfast while decoding reptillian subliminals in the daily newspaper.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:12 AM   #88
Longbongcilvaringz

hahaha

Palehorse is already spoken for.

Your efforts to bring female members to this site against their will is commendable.

I hope it pans out well, and they are not offended by obviously joke threads by wuzwords, charlesjones, jasper and others.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:13 AM   #89
STYLE

gen chat is where its at. what can i say?
this is where ktlers, gamers, artists and mcs all congregate. regardless of where you set up shop you will have to pass thru here sonner or later. call it baptism by fire.

but i have some things cookin in Nirvana that will justify the subform "safe haven"
Old 08-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #90
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

im telling you get out will you can
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote