news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-31-2008, 11:37 PM   #16
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL wtf?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:42 PM   #17
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

go to youtube and watch some of the reaction videos to 2girls1cup and pain olympics. funny shit.

Old 09-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #18
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

I just watched it. Thought it would be longer.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:31 AM   #19
STYLE

pain ollympics is some raw shit . but most of the dudes didn't have much to lose anyway.

fuck it. more pussy for the guys with dix.

i just wonder what do you do like an hour later after u just cut ur dick off?

i'm sure there were guys who really regretted it the next morning when they went to piss and grabbed air. hahahahah!

Old 09-01-2008, 01:40 AM   #20
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
pain ollympics is some raw shit . but most of the dudes didn't have much to lose anyway.

fuck it. more pussy for the guys with dix.

i just wonder what do you do like an hour later after u just cut ur dick off?

i'm sure there were guys who really regretted it the next morning when they went to piss and grabbed air. hahahahah!

yea that was tough to watch. I would hope/assume people would off themselves after they do that
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:00 AM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Its Only Right
Old 09-01-2008, 02:27 AM   #22
dcoz
Tha Talk-Sic Toung

dcoz grasshopper

you think thats tough? "2 girls one finger" tops that by a dookie!
Old 09-01-2008, 02:47 AM   #23
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

ive been informed about the content of both these mentioned videos and thats when i immediately came to the conclusion that i had no interest in viewing them
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:31 AM   #24
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

C'mon. It's funny.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:04 AM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Honestly, what kind of guy cuts his dick off? What's the motivation? I thought for a guy to have his dick cut off to be the ultimate punishment.

WTF?

Are those guys on drugs?

Someone please explain.

And I believe 2 girls 1 cup to be fake cuz the video is edited; they don't show the shit - out the ass - to the cup and - to the mouth - in one shot!

One time I saw two japanese girls. One had a bucket of these strange looking small eels the size of worms and a funnel. One girl was bent over while the other one put the funnel down her ass and put eels in the funnel (down her ass too).

After the funnel was taken out, the girl with the eels up her ass used her sphincter muscles to shit the eels out while they both laughed. Was interesting more than disgusting!

I also saw an asian girl eat what looked like a bowl of soup then shove her hand down the back of her throat and vomited it back into the bowl. She then ate it again. LOL!!!

Last edited by diggy; 09-01-2008 at 04:07 AM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:07 AM   #26
STYLE

well since this a fucked up shit thread.

man gets taken to stastion without being checked for weapons. then calmly pullsw out pistol and takes one to the dome

http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/200...elf-Video.aspx
Old 09-01-2008, 04:10 AM   #27
STYLE

2 girls 1 finger shows a solid greenish brown log get pushed directly from ass to mouth the shared back and forthfrom mouth to mouth. definitely the real dookie.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:14 AM   #28
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't seen 2 girls 1 finger. The japanese do those gross things best. I would rather watch them.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:17 AM   #29
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

cake farts made me laugh. Some girl has a cake, strips from the waist down, sits and farts on the cake. It goes on for like 1-2 minutes. She also has a another one where she does it to a meatloaf.

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-01-2008 at 04:20 AM.
Mr. X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #30
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I haven't seen 2 girls 1 finger. The japanese do those gross things best. I would rather watch them.
1 finger is japanese.

they puke into eachothers mouths too.