news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-01-2008, 11:21 PM   #16
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH MADE! SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF DEVILISH WHORE TO TRY THIS SHIT ON! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON VAGINA FLAPS YOU MUD HUT DWELLING BEAVER!!!!!
Hahaha oh kid you're a weirdo ... go masterbate to the little girls pic with your tears you bitch
Old 09-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #17
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's just a part time job. That is beside the point. Can't yall see what this bitch is capable of?

Old 09-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL....im glad i couldnt sleep. This was a nice late night surprise
Old 09-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #19
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I thought you were older.....you have a paper route???!!! what are you 10 years old??
lmao

so he's not a pedophile after all
Old 09-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #20
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
Hahaha oh kid you're a weirdo ... go masterbate to the little girls pic with your tears you bitch
Damn, don't pretend that you weren't turned on by that shit. I know you were, I could feel it.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
It's just a part time job. That is beside the point. Can't yall see what this bitch is capable of?
Dont you think thats a weird thing to tell someone tho?? I dont kno how well you kno her but dont you kno nuthing is sacred on this forum.....
Old 09-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #22
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Im a complete asshole myself, but this is kinda mean Black

Sure I laughed while reading them, but still
Old 09-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #23
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I thought you were older.....you have a paper route???!!! what are you 10 years old??
hahahah yeah he has a paper route! hahaha that shit is so funny ... it's his part time job, he has it cause he wants to be a Journalist!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #24
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

at this thread, I wouldn't even think Rob was being serious if it wasn't for the super cereal response

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #25
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

EXACTLY. DELETE THIS SHIT ALREADY!!!!

Old 09-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #26
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

oh come on ... if he came to you with this shit you would be laughing so hard and you'd wanna post it for everyone to see too ... don't deny it
Old 09-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

is it mean tho??? Did we not all profit from Blackula's magnificent chest......I say she's got a few free passes coming
Old 09-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #28
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

***note to self, Blackula can't be trusted for shit****

all my shit's either trademarked or copyrighted Black

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #29
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
LOL....im glad i couldnt sleep. This was a nice late night surprise
LMAO....WORD!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #30
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
oh come on ... if he came to you with this shit you would be laughing so hard and you'd wanna post it for everyone to see too ... don't deny it
Wow, this just confirms it all. You acted so sweet Blackula and now this? I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE!