news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-02-2008, 12:21 AM   #76
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Haahahaha, I think Rob's fucking around.

But I wish my msn saved convos, ay Black? I stick up for the Perf bretheren

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:23 AM   #77
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Shut the fuck up about the paper route already! Jounalism is my passion and I'm trying to get my foot in the door.
LOL....I'd like to be an actor but renting movies isn't exactly gonna help me get there..you get my drift Clark Kent??
Old 09-02-2008, 12:23 AM   #78
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Shut the fuck up about the paper route already! Jounalism is my passion and I'm trying to get my foot in the door.
Trying to get your foot in the door and your penis in 16 yr old pussy.... smh
Old 09-02-2008, 12:23 AM   #79
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Shut the fuck up about the paper route already! Jounalism is my passion and I'm trying to get my foot in the door of the young and tender.
Rob, you're

you're ummmm

you're not quite finishing your sentences there.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #80
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Haahahaha, I think Rob's fucking around.

But I wish my msn saved convos, ay Black? I stick up for the Perf bretheren
sorry hun but he isn't this is proof ... this dude actually thought i was "connecting" with him.
Quote:
Well anyway, I might be headin to Canada later at the end of the year I was wondering if you'd like to meet up. I know we don't know each other very well but I feel like we are old friends already. I'm not sure I could please you in bed as I haven't had much experience but I'd give it my best shot. What do you think? Love Robert
:- /
Old 09-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #81
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

okay yeah, robert, youre pretty damn creepy.
but its clearly obvious why you posted this blackula. theres a new bitch on the forum and you wanted the attention back. we get it.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:28 AM   #82
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Seriously wtf guys? Can we get over this paper route thing? Wtf is wrong with getting my foot in the door?

THAT ISN'T THE ISSUE AT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2008, 12:28 AM   #83
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Poor Rob, I feel for the dude. First the All Saints guy jumps off a roof, and now Perf loses another soldier.

I think Blackula's connected to both..

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #84
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
but its clearly obvious why you posted this blackula. theres a new bitch on the forum and you wanted the attention back. we get it.
Get the fuck back in your cage, Robert's dropping my paper off soon and giving me $15 for tittie feels.

Get your face on and start working, ho.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:30 AM   #85
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

what the fuck homie?

nigga said "im not sure if i could please you"

rofl
Old 09-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #86
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
who sends you pm's Mini???

got some secret admirers do you??

got some people telling you things that would entertain us hmmmmmmmm?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #87
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

May I remind you this is the type of bitch we are dealing with here:

Old 09-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #88
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Get the fuck back in your cage, Robert's dropping my paper off soon and giving me $15 for tittie feels.

Get your face on and start working, ho.
Oh shit ... She love you long tiiime
Old 09-02-2008, 12:33 AM   #89
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Damn Rob... serious dude.

We're trying to represent and make Perf a respected place to the 5 boroughs, and you go this to us?

If you wanted in journalism I'll give you Tim Gossage's number, just come on bro, leave the school girls alone..

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:33 AM   #90
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
May I remind you this is the type of bitch we are dealing with here:
Go jump off a bridge Fag