news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-02-2008, 12:34 AM   #91
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
May I remind you this is the type of bitch we are dealing with here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 09-02-2008, 12:35 AM   #92
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
sorry hun but he isn't this is proof ... this dude actually thought i was "connecting" with him.

:- /
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!! THIS BITCH TRICK ME PEOPLE!!! I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU THE PMS SEE SENT ME BUT I DELETED THEM BECAUSE I HAVE HONOUR!!!!

YOU FUCKING FUKED UP PIECE OF GUTTER TRASH!!!!!!!!!11

Old 09-02-2008, 12:35 AM   #93
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

wait, so in austraiila they have grown ass men on paper routes?
Old 09-02-2008, 12:36 AM   #94
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know who im more disapointed at...Robert for actually pm'ing Black such a sad and quite pathetic story or Blackula for betraying his trust and exposing him like that when (as far as I know) he hasn't done anything to her.

But Robert, Dude..I actually thought the pm was you taking the piss until you responded so seriously in this thread.

Do you really do a paper route at 21?...i've never heard of that job being an entry position into journalism but ok I will take your word for it.

Do you really spy on a chick from afar and take pictures from her to wank to?...on a real if you want to get to know her you could just start with saying hello, you say she is on your paper route, if thats the case then she must see you often, that should make it even easier to spark a conversation, just introduce yourself and take it from there.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 09-02-2008, 12:37 AM   #95
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Get the fuck back in your cage, Robert's dropping my paper off soon and giving me $15 for tittie feels.

Get your face on and start working, ho.

oh wow. i dont even need to see a picture of you to know you're some busted ass bitch who gets laid once a year if even that. like its just really funny to me how you're trying to make fun of me online when in real life im definately a lot more liked, better looking and have a lot more friends/people who care about me. youre such a loser.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:37 AM   #96
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
wait, so in austraiila they have grown ass men on paper routes?
hahaha at ppl being concerned about the paper route and not the pedophilia smh
Old 09-02-2008, 12:39 AM   #97
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

surely is a gee up ... reading one page was enough to figure that out ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 09-02-2008, 12:39 AM   #98
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
oh wow. i dont even need to see a picture of you to know you're some busted ass bitch who gets laid once a year if even that. like its just really funny to me how you're trying to make fun of me online when in real life im definately a lot more liked, better looking and have a lot more friends/people who care about me. youre such a loser.
You're so high from snorting coke off my dick you're never in "reality" to see those friends.

Got ya feel Rob? Back to your cage then bitch, another appointment coming at 2pm. Thats 20 minutes for you to wash up, shake the coke bottle, open, and stick it up there. Let's keep you clean for the VIP.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:39 AM   #99
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
well they tie in together. if u a grown ass man on a paper route, bein a pedophile too don't suprise me
Old 09-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #100
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
May I remind you this is the type of bitch we are dealing with here:
Yes someone with a very nice booty *rubs hands together*

Method Man
Old 09-02-2008, 12:41 AM   #101
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
Don't think it is dude. Rob PM'd me explaining the situation, Black was acting like a Snake and now he's left the garden of eden.

Keep ya head up Rob

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #102
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
In the uk 16 is legal, don't know about australia though.

Method Man
Old 09-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #103
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
Thats what iam thinking.....if so the E-acting is flawless
Old 09-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #104
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I gotta go to uni but I will address this fucked up situation further when I return!

Old 09-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #105
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Oh sweet jesus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
okay yeah, robert, youre pretty damn creepy.
but its clearly obvious why you posted this blackula. theres a new bitch on the forum and you wanted the attention back. we get it.
no one cares about you. Go away now..