news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #106
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
You're so high from snorting coke off my dick you're never in "reality" to see those friends.

Got ya feel Rob? Back to your cage then bitch, another appointment coming at 2pm. Thats 20 minutes for you to wash up, shake the coke bottle, open, and stick it up there. Let's keep you clean for the VIP.
another idiotic comment from a pathetic low life. first of all, a coke high does not take you away from reality, if anything it makes you a lot more alert and a lot more aware. second, what the fuck? you're creepier than robert with your fake imaginary life where im your bitch and you pay me to do coke off your dick. like you have some really sick fantasies that i dont even wanna read about. good bye.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #107
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
You're so high from snorting coke off my dick you're never in "reality" to see those friends.

Got ya feel Rob? Back to your cage then bitch, another appointment coming at 2pm. Thats 20 minutes for you to wash up, shake the coke bottle, open, and stick it up there. Let's keep you clean for the VIP.
hahahah yeaaah you tell that hoe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
well they tie in together. if u a grown ass man on a paper route, bein a pedophile too don't suprise me
hahah you know what? .. you're completely right
Old 09-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #108
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Don't think it is dude. Rob PM'd me explaining the situation, Black was acting like a Snake and now he's left the garden of eden.

Keep ya head up Rob
yeah i donno really ... i just got off a 40 minute train ride that usually takes 10 minutes im very angry right now and toned it down coz rob is my boy ... i whore heartedly apologize for any wayne carey accusations ... my bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 09-02-2008, 12:45 AM   #109
minibumpsh

blackula are you serious? theres a picture of your cellulite ass on this thread and youre calling me a ho? its ho btw, not hoe. a hoe is a gardening tool.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #110
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
another idiotic comment from a pathetic low life. first of all, a coke high does not take you away from reality, if anything it makes you a lot more alert and a lot more aware. second, what the fuck? you're creepier than robert with your fake imaginary life where im your bitch and you pay me to do coke off your dick. like you have some really sick fantasies that i dont even wanna read about. good bye.
You still upset cause I slapped you this morning? Come on sweetheart, I asked for scrambled eggs and I got poached eggs... You should know these things and know consequences of not following orders.

Cheer up, 11th Chamber will be here soon, you know he always tips you well.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:47 AM   #111
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Mini is initiating a cat fight

this is getting good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 09-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #112
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
blackula are you serious? theres a picture of your cellulite ass on this thread and youre calling me a ho? its ho btw, not hoe. a hoe is a gardening tool.
You're so dirt filled "hoe" is probably an apt name too.

Who the fuck is this skank, really?

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:49 AM   #113
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
the incessant attention-whoring is fuckin this thread up, unless you've got really creepy pm's that are going to make a paper-delivering pedo sound tame then please keep quiet (not rude, just real)if you respect yourself you won't respond to this post

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-02-2008, 12:49 AM   #114
minibumpsh

Quote:
You still upset cause I slapped you this morning? Come on sweetheart, I asked for scrambled eggs and I got poached eggs... You should know these things and know consequences of not following orders.

Cheer up, 11th Chamber will be here soon, you know he always tips you well.
youre a crazy boy, let me tell you. i gave you poached eggs because i didnt fucking feel like scrambling them. youre lucky i didnt fucking burn your face with the frying pan.

and yeah, im siked 11th chambers coming thru, he DOES tip me well.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:50 AM   #115
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
*sits back and waits for the cat fight about to unfold*

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 09-02-2008, 12:51 AM   #116
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

eh...Im gonna go..get a shower rite now..
Old 09-02-2008, 12:51 AM   #117
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
youre a crazy boy, let me tell you. i gave you poached eggs because i didnt fucking feel like scrambling them. youre lucky i didnt fucking burn your face with the frying pan.

and yeah, im siked 11th chambers coming thru, he DOES tip me well.
11th knows how to treat them ho's, it's a detroit thing.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:52 AM   #118
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

speechless. where do i start ?

#1 never tell a bitch nothing you dont want all of her friends knowing, girls talk alot and also run out of things to talk about.

#2 you prolly scared the teenager off with your stalking. shoulda hit her up asap.

#3 go edit your posts in this thread to make it out like you dont care, Slippy is an expert at that.

750 REBELS - australia's best

Old 09-02-2008, 12:52 AM   #119
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Go to bed you coke cock whore .. stop trying to get attention from me .. you're nothing but anorexia, bruised knees, blooding noses and skeet all over your coke up face ... Go get a mother that loves you stop relying on wucorp and my attention to fill your lonely nights. Be gone bitch.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:52 AM   #120
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sif not fuck mini raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white