news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-02-2008, 06:05 AM   #181
STYLE

idk i skipped half the thread.

prediction:
the aussie house will crumble in less than 90 days.....

Old 09-02-2008, 06:22 AM   #182
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

prediction:
I still want my GIF........

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

Old 09-02-2008, 06:25 AM   #183
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

prediction:

yeah i can see it happening now.

demoralised by styles constant ribbing over this incident more and more pm's are revealed until every aussie leaves the site and style can return to telling other members which people they should promote and venerate and which they should denounce due to their , gasp, abhorrent racism.

yeah, and i can see robert, j cee, methods, tone and i looking amazingly red faced in the vatican when all these pm's are circulated.

and you'll be so amazingly smug.

because you figured it all out.

and you're so smart

and you work from home

and you know everything that goes on here

and you're so quick

you can understand everything straight away

you said it yourself

egg on face boy.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 09-02-2008 at 06:49 AM. Reason: sometimes i like to flout the rules of spelling, punctuation and grammar. it gives me a rush. now is not one of those times.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:42 AM   #184
VZA

LOL. This whole thread is gold. Especially Batemans contribution.

I'm pretty sure those PMs were fake though. Either way, blackulas just tryna compensate for those lame ass nudes being posted everywhere.

Old 09-02-2008, 06:48 AM   #185
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i enjoyed the first response in this thread implicating me.

even though it has nothing to do with me, it was still i nice thing to see.

Old 09-02-2008, 06:50 AM   #186
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZA View Post
LOL. This whole thread is gold. Especially Batemans contribution.

I'm pretty sure those PMs were fake though. Either way, blackulas just tryna compensate for those lame ass nudes being posted everywhere.
hahaha

Old 09-02-2008, 06:59 AM   #187
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
yeah i can see it happening now.

demoralised by styles constant ribbing over this incident more and more pm's are revealed until every aussie leaves the site and style can return to telling other members which people they should promote and venerate and which they should denounce due to their , gasp, abhorrent racism.

yeah, and i can see robert, j cee, methods, tone and i looking amazingly red faced in the vatican when all these pm's are circulated.

and you'll be so amazingly smug.

because you figured it all out.

and you're so smart

and you work from home

and you know everything that goes on here

and you're so quick

you can understand everything straight away

you said it yourself

egg on face boy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2008, 07:06 AM   #188
Longbongcilvaringz

can we just get this over and done with already and give styles mod status.

yeah sure, he hasnt been here long, and hes not entirely white,

but fuck it.

i vouch for him.

hes soo quick.

its amazing.

think about what he could bring to the forum in that role.

its would be a pleasure to come here.

like, maybe over like a million breezies in the wu chat section.

heaps of tips on skittle body suits.

business tips.

heaven.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:07 AM   #189
VZA

I can't believe people on here don't realise Robert is joking... He is, right?

I mean, I was pretty shocked to see his rage-filled replies, the Robert we all know and love would just pretend the PM was fake, or a joke, surely?

Anyway, even if he isn't joking, we've all wanted to fuck a younger girl at some point, at least Robbie Raptor admitted it.

I'm sure you all know from your experiences with women, it's that if there's only one thing they want, it's attention, so it's fairly obvious why blackula decided to play the bitch one this one, shit was unfair. She probably has a really hot sister/friend or something, so she comes on WuCorp and circulates nudes to feel like she's swooned over.

Alas, I could sit here typing away for hours trying to be the bigger person, or I could show you all this hilarious picture:

Looks like all those years working in Blockbuster paid off, huh Rob?*

*forgive me, I did it for the lulz, this does not affect my undying love for the aussie people and their native wit.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:08 AM   #190
STYLE

pat is still heart broken cause i called him a pet snake.

check my sig. i placed you close to my cock, exactly where you love to nuzzle in when things get slow round here.

come on patty bates.

i know you still love me. you are just making it more difficult for yourself when the day comes and you want to come back to me.

but as to your snitchery....

if it were up to you jasper would be vatican. JASPER "shit on a baby" JASPER.
(since we are airing vatican business)

but yeah just remember i said it. 90 days.

i'll have to go back and read you 10 things post. i can't seem to remember anything but you liking shitty pop music or something. so i can't retort your attempt at a sonning.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:11 AM   #191
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sorry Blackula for pre-empting this shit but I couldn't help myself when I saw this (plus I think it's now run it's course). Plus peeps are starting to click.

Quote:

HI-FIVE and a slap on the ass.

I think this is genius. Black laid low for a year and collected pms from all yall fags.

i think Black deserves a sticky "Confessions"
an she just drop pms everyday.

Having a paper route because you want to be a journalist......

Bwahahahaha!

thats like working at blockbuster cause you wanna be an actor.

Another fly trapped in the web of deceit. The biggest one yet.

Seriously guys, give me some credit. Would I really work a paper round?

Would I really wank to a photo I took of a black girl I was apparently scared of?

Would I really be this sad and twisted when you've all seen my girl (ex)?

Would I laugh really hard at TAURO'S ultra furiously serious response where he gave me advice?

And did this post above make the whole shit completely worthwhile?

Yall Niggas just got played!!!!!!!!!!!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's amusing is the people that worked it out immediately were Methods, Tonearm, NBAJAM, and VZA. Marinate over that!

Old 09-02-2008, 07:15 AM   #192
VZA

I'm confused though. Was Blackula in on these shenanigans? Did you send her the PM as a joke? Did the PM exist? Was your part in this just improv?

This should be a SAW movie.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:15 AM   #193
Longbongcilvaringz

lol at styles snitching on vatican business explicitly

you fucking snake burger.

i didnt say shit that anyone outside the vatican would interpret as anything.

you just did.

revoke vatican status, revoke user group, one month ban.

thx.

{PB}

Old 09-02-2008, 07:16 AM   #194
Robert
1%

Btw thanx for your subliminal snitching Pat. You just couldn't let that STYLE comment pass could you?

Old 09-02-2008, 07:18 AM   #195
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZA View Post
I'm confused though. Was Blackula in on these shenanigans? Did you send her the PM as a joke? Did the PM exist? Was your part in this just improv?

This should be a SAW movie.
We formulated it together. I wrote the pms, she set it all up. The first pm does exist because we figured it sort of needed to be real incase someone asked. There's a lot of improv there of course from both of us. The paper route thing was a pleasant surprise.