news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-02-2008, 07:21 AM   #196
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

should have taken a screen shot.

but pretty funny none the less.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:21 AM   #197
VZA

HAhahaahaHAhaahahhah man your reaction was fucking classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH MADE! SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF DEVILISH WHORE TO TRY THIS SHIT ON! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON VAGINA FLAPS YOU MUD HUT DWELLING BEAVER!!!!!
HahahahhHAahhHahaHAhahahahaha, FUCK.

Apologies to blackula for the "lame ass nudes" comment in that case.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #198
VZA

Old 09-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #199
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tsa will be furious he missed this.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #200
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Blackula cannot be trusted in the Vatican... Neg Vauch.

I must admit the girl is bangable though.

Last edited by 12weLvE; 09-02-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:34 AM   #201
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
no need for vatican.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #202
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Whatchutalkinboutwillis? She can be trusted fine. This thread isn't real!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

BLACKULA AND ROB SET DUH TRAP AND MANY OF YALL GOT CAGED IN.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:44 AM   #203
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Sorry Blackula for pre-empting this shit but I couldn't help myself when I saw this (plus I think it's now run it's course). Plus peeps are starting to click.

Another fly trapped in the web of deceit. The biggest one yet.

Seriously guys, give me some credit. Would I really work a paper round?

Would I really wank to a photo I took of a black girl I was apparently scared of?

Would I really be this sad and twisted when you've all seen my girl (ex)?

Would I laugh really hard at TAURO'S ultra furiously serious response where he gave me advice?

And did this post above make the whole shit completely worthwhile?

Yall Niggas just got played!!!!!!!!!!!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's amusing is the people that worked it out immediately were Methods, Tonearm, NBAJAM, and VZA. Marinate over that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
You gotta be shitting me

aahahahhahaha

If this is a attempt from you too to get a certified highly viewed classic...its nothing short of genius
*cough cough
Old 09-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #204
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sorry sidious, I felt you were sort of half/half but I'll add you're name to duh list.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:51 AM   #205
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Thats better....

What would life at wucorp without being on roberts "list of people who worked out he was making an asshole out of everyone with his all eyez on me thread"

Who needs the vatican....
Old 09-02-2008, 08:54 AM   #206
Robert
1%

Blackula needs her props too. She was oh so cold.......

Old 09-02-2008, 08:56 AM   #207
SID
I see you dawg

Blackula gets props once she drops the lesbian gimmick and posts her vagin
Old 09-02-2008, 09:02 AM   #208
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Rob you crazy mofo. ahahaha.

interesting thread.

anyway Minibumpsh for vatican.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:03 AM   #209
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow..this thread has had me exasperated to the point where i want to poke my finger through my eye...anyone else getting that feeling?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:07 AM   #210
Robert
1%

This thread went better then I anticipated, Slothy Fitzpatrick is very pleased!