news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #211
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

EXPOSED

AAHAHAHAHAHAHH!1
AHAHAHAHAHH!!
AHAHAAHAHAHHAHH!!1
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
AHAAHHASSDFu9bvu
asdkjfqwifugu`
\awdufgqwe9fug
aSDFAWDIAAA!!
AAGHAHHAHAH!

Now everyone can realize the whole noodz fiasco was cause blackula is a scum bag snake and violated MY trust first. Girls on here, don't front on the noods, just send them, i normally don't post them but blackula is a low life

LOL at this shit tho AHAHAHAHAHH!H!!11
Old 09-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #212
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HOLY SHIT, I READ EVERYTHING WRONG

ROBERT HAS A PAPER ROUTE! AHAHAHAHAHAhaAHH!111
1AHAHAHAHAHhahAHAHH!H!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!1
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!11

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!haha

DDAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AHAHAHAHahhAH! q111
FUCK!

Im gonna quit my job, i keep missing the illest shit! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 09-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #213
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^smh. Read further young grasshopper.

Edit: You get it now?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #214
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i gonna quit my job! that's it!
fuck this! im missing toomuch realnes AHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
blackula are you serious? theres a picture of your cellulite ass on this thread and youre calling me a ho? its ho btw, not hoe. a hoe is a gardening tool.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
u got any from Black Man?
aaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahaAAHHAHhaH!111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
this dude sends me messaged at least three times a week.

man I had so many but since you can only have so much space in your inbox i've had to delete some
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH H
but in all fairness he has a point, you should use your thick lips to suck his dick
Quote:
i knew this one would come in handy ... oldy but a goody
idk why i quoted this one,the PM was probably funny so, AHHHHHHHHHh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

for fuck sakes my sister moved to Austrailla in Feb. Im gonna have to call her to give her the heads up and keep an eye out for the the trees and bushes for the Newspaper Man...

Poppa Diddles

ONGH

and i got bent out of shape for Bateman postin my photobucket, man .
AAAHHAHAHHahAHHH!!111 GOD SPEAKS! AHAHAHAHAHAaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
it's cool rob..i've got an uncanny ability to let insults roll off like water off a ducks back so you can throw em as much as you like. don't think I'm hating on ya rob, i'm just reading what you've said and summarised it into a single line.......look at it this way...if this was someone else that blackula had exposed, would'nt you post a piss take? i bet you would so you should'nt let it get to ya.

i think you definetely got some major GEE-OHH-DEEZ for this though..someone get tizza to add them on to his GOD-BOOK -

yeah she would, if faggot bitch vatican dick sucking mods would sticky that damn thread like they should instead of creating subforums so that i would stop being popular online, faggots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
This is kinda like how I was feeling:

Now I feel more like this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHH!!!11
AAHHAHAhahAAHAhHH!!1111
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

HI-FIVE and a slap on the ass.

I think this is genius. Black laid low for a year and collected pms from all yall fags.

i think Black deserves a sticky "Confessions"
an she just drop pms everyday.

Having a paper route because you want to be a journalist......

Bwahahahaha!

thats like working at blockbuster cause you wanna be an actor.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHH!1AHA
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Tsa will be furious he missed this.
FUCKING PISSED!
Quote:
This thread went better then I anticipated, Slothy Fitzpatrick is very pleased!
AAHAHAHHAHAHahaHAHAHahah Slothy Fitzpatrick < The DIvine Axis
Quote:
^^^smh. Read further young grasshopper.

Edit: You get it now?
i get it now

in conclusion i would like to say, damn, that's painful. Blackula is a snake and doesn't play strategy well at all, this is how her noodz got exposed and im suprised she hasn't learnt, but im glad this happened cause all the young sluts think IM the one that violated first.

Don't worry robert, if you rap the PerthPost around your foreskin and pretend is juvenile pussy i won't judge you until i need a cheap laugh at the expense of someone and mustache jokes wear thin.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:42 AM   #215
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
in conclusion i would like to say, damn, that's painful. Blackula is a snake and doesn't play strategy well at all, this is how her noodz got exposed and im suprised she hasn't learnt, but im glad this happened cause all the young sluts think IM the one that violated first.

Don't worry robert, if you rap the PerthPost around your foreskin and pretend is juvenile pussy i won't judge you until i need a cheap laugh at the expense of someone and mustache jokes wear thin.
No you still don't. Blackula and I set this up. It isn't real, we both made this thread. Ya dig?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:45 AM   #216
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

no you didn't just let it be what it is,
i won't judge you
until things get finn on wucorp

lesbains cause work with ppl, that's why they beat eachother with pussies and call it secks.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #217
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I don't know who im more disapointed at...Robert for actually pm'ing Black such a sad and quite pathetic story or Blackula for betraying his trust and exposing him like that when (as far as I know) he hasn't done anything to her.

But Robert, Dude..I actually thought the pm was you taking the piss until you responded so seriously in this thread.

Do you really do a paper route at 21?...i've never heard of that job being an entry position into journalism but ok I will take your word for it.

Do you really spy on a chick from afar and take pictures from her to wank to?...on a real if you want to get to know her you could just start with saying hello, you say she is on your paper route, if thats the case then she must see you often, that should make it even easier to spark a conversation, just introduce yourself and take it from there.
Out of all the replies this was my favourite by far. Tauro is furiously serious in the 08.

Also anything to do with the paper route was great. I can't believe people bought that shit.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:14 AM   #218
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

HI-FIVE and a slap on the ass.

I think this is genius. Black laid low for a year and collected pms from all yall fags.

i think Black deserves a sticky "Confessions"
an she just drop pms everyday.

Having a paper route because you want to be a journalist......

Bwahahahaha!

thats like working at blockbuster cause you wanna be an actor.

ROFLROYCE!!!!! OMG that shit had me laughing so hard .... Tauro's advice to Robert is classic though, that shit had me i tears last night it was so fucking funny

Classic sig .. althought you should have put a little black girl on the newspaper

Quote:
We formulated it together. I wrote the pms, she set it all up. The first pm does exist because we figured it sort of needed to be real incase someone asked. There's a lot of improv there of course from both of us. The paper route thing was a pleasant surprise.
hahahahahah it was inspired from my many pm's i get from you guys asking me for advice or confessing shit to me ... NO i will not expose ne one for real, unless they do me dirty, then fuck yeah they're gonna get exposed. If only i could have saved them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
should have taken a screen shot.

but pretty funny none the less.
true screen shots would have given it the authenticity. but we were just going along to everyones reactions... it was working.

Quote:
Whatchutalkinboutwillis? She can be trusted fine. This thread isn't real!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

BLACKULA AND ROB SET DUH TRAP AND MANY OF YALL GOT CAGED IN.
I can so be trusted ... no worries i'm not a snitch this is all fake .. I made this shit up and Robert helped me, no worries we're cool

And Yeah I'ma drop the whole lesbian gimmick .. Although I'm still attracted to da womens, so it was was half a lie .. Reason as to why I told everyone I was full blown lesbot was caaause when I first signed up everyone was pm-ing me and buggin ya girl... This is not invitation for you guys to pm me and ask me for nudes forget it, it won't happen...

PS
I'll still fuck ya mothers with a strap on!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:19 AM   #219
Robert
1%

And there it is folks.......ether in it's purist form...Slothy just took a shot....FEEL THE BURN!

"My head's spinning"

Old 09-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #220
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

dont believe it, the betrayal in the beginning of the thread was geniune
Old 09-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #221
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
Blackula gets props once she drops the lesbian gimmick and posts her vagin
Quote:
And Yeah I'ma drop the whole lesbian gimmick ..
Thank you please.....

Heres your props

PM me your vagin and get prop set 2
Old 09-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #222
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

self ether for TSA .. talking about shit he doesn't know .. smh .. you should have read the whole thread numb nuts ... haaaaaaahahahahahahaha You the only snake around here hun... smh i should expose you .. I still have your pm's ..... hmmmm.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #223
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
dont believe it, the betrayal in the beginning of the thread was geniune
Believe whatever you like my friend. You silly billy you.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:26 AM   #224
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
Thank you please.....

Heres your props

PM me your vagin and get prop set 2
lmao fuck you nigga
Old 09-02-2008, 10:26 AM   #225
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

LOL at STILL trying to fuck with the geeohdee

expose me douche.

I got 6 of the illest albums and a stockpile of smut that got me through 2 month my Lacey Duvalle stage to the point that im sick of da hoe.

post everything you have ya goober, didn't you try this to begin with?