news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #16
RevRes

RevRes Village Idiot

Well aware of that song; shame how some people never get their dues.
Shame how other people prosper without paying any.
RevRes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:40 AM   #17
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

i'm pretty sure if you look at the song credits on The Black Album, i'm sure it says "contains a sample of 99 Problems (or whatever its called) by Ice T", infact i'm pretty sure he put down everything like that in the credits, all the Biggie stuff etc

i might be wrong though, but i was thinking the same as you until i actually looked. and i'm sure that i was satisfied that he'd gave people credit somewhere, and i'm sure he did it on some previous albums too.
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:45 AM   #18
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everyone knows that shit ... trick daddy got a song 99 problems which jacks the entire concept of ice-t's song about different bitches of different ethnicities ... but how many of you know the UGK song where jay jacked the lines

"now once upon a time not too long ago
a nigga like me hard to strong arm a ho
this is not a ho in a sense of havin a pussy
but of a pussy not havin no god damn sense"

jay ripped that word for word and i'm sure it's off ridin dirty ...

LOL you just disocering his biting now? ... and this the man people name the GOAT? ... please
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:51 AM   #19
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there you go ... takes about 40 seconds until we hear it ... add that to the list of nibbles jigga's had on other motherfuckers rhymes
Quote:
Old 09-03-2008, 11:44 AM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I wanna see a list of every track that Hov bit. Its gotta exceed 30 tracks. I didnt know about this. I never bought a Ice T record. I heard shit but didnt like it enough to ever buy a tape or whatever. New jack Hustler was my shit though when it came out. I had that soundtrack.

BACK ON TOPIC THOUGH - I wanna see a list of all the times Jay bit rhymes. I know a few. I knew about the UGK line.

Its fucked up cuz in Fade to Black , Hov doesnt say anything about Ice T during that Rick Rubin session. I'm gonna pop in the dvd and check again but I'm almost sure that he tried to play the shit all off as improve down to the hook. idk

Last edited by INF; 09-03-2008 at 01:10 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:26 PM   #21
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D O View Post
I think most people that are heads knew this w/o having to mention it.....but yeah, generally I think most people thought that Jay was the one behind the concept.....mainly the newbies that wasn't around for when Ice-T was a huge name in hip-hop....
yet another bullshit statement from "BIG B O". The only people that would know this, are Ice T fans, of which I am not. Youre actuing like Ice T's song is a hip hop classic that everyone who is a big hip hop fan with def know without doubt. Fuck outta here, its just another Ice song out of many.

Stop defending Jigga blindly, only people that know this would be Ice T fans. Home Invasion came out in 93, to poor reviews, and at a time when he was losing alot of fans. Stop acting like everybody fucking knows this album.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:53 AM   #22
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I wanna see a list of every track that Hov bit. Its gotta exceed 30 tracks. I didnt know about this. I never bought a Ice T record. I heard shit but didnt like it enough to ever buy a tape or whatever. New jack Hustler was my shit though when it came out. I had that soundtrack.

BACK ON TOPIC THOUGH - I wanna see a list of all the times Jay bit rhymes. I know a few. I knew about the UGK line.

Its fucked up cuz in Fade to Black , Hov doesnt say anything about Ice T during that Rick Rubin session. I'm gonna pop in the dvd and check again but I'm almost sure that he tried to play the shit all off as improve down to the hook. idk
i haven't paid attention to jigga since his biting become more obvious to me ... i'd like to see how many tracks he's bit since the black album which is the last shit i've checked from him ... how anyone can put a man like this as the GOAT is ridiculous ...
Quote: