news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-07-2008, 02:16 PM   #3046
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How did the Raiders make it onto Monday Night Football tomorrow? lol They have been the worst team for years now, and will suck for centuries to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #3047
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

so for along time growing up i was always a san diego charger fan. i used to watch the games every sunday while the family had the mexican BBQ going. haha carne asada with mexican rice and beans. beer and weed. haha.

and today we're watching the game and having some pizza and beer. oh and the bongs and jayz are about to makes thier rounds.

chargers are playing the panthers. score is 3-0 panthers in the second. we gotta start converting on the 3rd downs! haha

*big rip*

niiiice. f00tball. beer. and bongs.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:33 PM   #3048
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

fuck dude! i cant believe we lost!

damn!!!!

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #3049
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
god what the fuck are the Lions doing....

....o yea, being the Lions..
hahaha. i hear ya. I'm glad im not one of those Browns fans that gets excited about them every year. I save it for the Bucks and the 'Brons.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #3050
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JETS !!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #3051
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

dag my buccs lost to those pretenders the saints. it was all good. the buccs gave up 2 explosive plays. something the buccs never do. buccs didnt manage the clock well and jeff garcia has on work on his passing that is beyond 25 yards.

on the goodnote tom brady is injured

hahaha patriots suck!!!!!!
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #3052
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
on the goodnote tom brady is injured
lol how sweet was that ?
Old 09-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #3053
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How did the Raiders make it onto Monday Night Football tomorrow? lol They have been the worst team for years now, and will suck for centuries to come.
Two words.

Darren McFadden.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #3054
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
hahaha. i hear ya. I'm glad im not one of those Browns fans that gets excited about them every year. I save it for the Bucks and the 'Brons.
...tell me LeBron didn't wear a Yankee cap to throw out the first "pass" or whatever today.

....as for the Bucks...you better hope Beanie's ready to go..

...even if...I see a rout happenin' down in South Central.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:11 PM   #3055
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
ahahahahahcheck the sig
Hahahaha Brandon Jacobs plowed over that dude. Those Wackskins don't want it anymore. GO GIANTS!!!

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #3056
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Bron can sport that Yankee cap all he wants. He plays for the Cavs. That is all that matters to me. Plus we embarassed him last year to the point he left early.

As for the Bucks...you better believe they need Beanie. But Pryor is going to be a beast. Tressel better play him.

ONe side note...Michigan blows cock. Braylon Edwards, whom i reluctantly cheer for, can't hold onto a pass and is the whiner pussy he was in college.
And im LOLing all the way to hell because of the Tom Brady injury...F BOSTON.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #3057
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
hahaha check this

ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) - Detroit Lions running back Rudi Johnson says his luggage was taken from the team's practice facility by Tatum Bell.

Johnson was waived by Cincinnati, met with Lions president Matt Millen on Monday and signed a free-agent contact. During the meeting, his two duffel bags were taken from the team's headquarters.

Johnson said Wednesday he was shown surveillance footage Tuesday afternoon that captured the theft.

A message seeking comment was left Wednesday with Bell's agent, Kennard McGuire. Johnson replaced Bell on Detroit's 53-man roster.

The empty bags were returned Tuesday evening, but Johnson said he is still missing $200, his ID, credit cards and clothes. Johnson said he had spoken with Bell and did not plan to involve the police.

hahahha Tatum got pissed that he lost his job, so he jacked Rudi's shit
Caught me off guard, hilarious and weird at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
And im LOLing all the way to hell because of the Tom Brady injury...F BOSTON.
Amen to that! I was watching the game when it happened.

Great game we played, O-Line was very impressive, we could have done better on defense but over all I feel good about us right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
ahahahahahcheck the sig

Last edited by Storm; 09-07-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #3058
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Yea if i was a cowboy fan i'd be feelin good too....i was talkin shit to all the Romo jersey wearers giving them the old and expected 'romo is a homo' shit talking
Old 09-07-2008, 10:02 PM   #3059
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

LOL....the Pats are bringing in Tim Rattay(SP?) and CHRIS SIMMS for a workout tomorrow..tryout..whatever...LOL..

Whassup now DAUNTE? LOL, you could've been the PATRIOTS STARTING QB if you'd of just hung in there a little longer.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:14 PM   #3060
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I guess that they could give Daunte a call. Regardless of him retiring he can still come back. Hell of a better option than Rattay and Sims
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote