news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #3076
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I know....he's a good player, loads of talent, but he STILL always drops passes....and not meaningless ones...BIG passes that need to be caught.
He was this way in college too..trust me i've watched him his entire collegiate and pro career thus far.
Against Ohio State he dropped an easy first down catch on like 4th and 3 in the 4th quarter of a close game with like 2 minutes left and basically blew the game for them cuz he couldnt catch a 3 yard pass.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #3077
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I think he'll only get better and better, this what, only his 3rd yr in the league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
It's gonna be another losing season for the Browns and Romeo Crennell will probably get fired after this season LOL.
Giants went 0-2 and went on to win the Super Bowl against a team nobody picked to win, anything can happen.

Last edited by Storm; 09-09-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #3078
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I know....he's a good player, loads of talent, but he STILL always drops passes....and not meaningless ones...BIG passes that need to be caught.
He was this way in college too..trust me i've watched him his entire collegiate and pro career thus far.
Against Ohio State he dropped an easy first down catch on like 4th and 3 in the 4th quarter of a close game with like 2 minutes left and basically blew the game for them cuz he couldnt catch a 3 yard pass.
I also remember him single-handidly beating Michigan State in his last college year all by himself, making catches that most pros wouldent dream of making

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post

Giants went 0-2 and went on to win the Super Bowl against a team nobody picked to win, anything can happen.
Exactly. Im sure the Cowboys are gonna do that to 10-11 other teams this year with ease. So I wouldent take the loss that hard

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 09-09-2008 at 08:26 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #3079
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
I think he'll only get better and better, this what, only his 3rd yr in the league?

The difference is the Giants had a DOMINANT defensive line, and when your D-Line is that good, you can shut down the run game and tee off with the pass rushers, force turnovers....Line play on both sides is the most important aspect of football in my opinion.
If you have a great defensive line, you can neutralize any offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I also remember him single-handidly beating Michigan State in his last college year all by himself, making catches that most pros wouldent dream of making

Yea, I mean he has had some great games. T.O. drops alot of passes two. I guess some guys will never have hands like Jerry Rice.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #3080
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Jerry Rice is the unquestionable GOAT WR.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:37 AM   #3081
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Before he got hurt, I thought they were a lock to win the AFC east but now it'll a battle, I think the AFC east is really up for grabs, NE won't be going down easy though.
that's afc south. But I know what you mean...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:45 AM   #3082
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

On a Sidenote... The Eagles are gonna be kicking ass on Monday night, I gotta watch the panthers game too, Steve Smith needs to stop smacking niggaz....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:01 AM   #3083
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The difference is the Giants had a DOMINANT defensive line, and when your D-Line is that good, you can shut down the run game and tee off with the pass rushers, force turnovers....Line play on both sides is the most important aspect of football in my opinion.
If you have a great defensive line, you can neutralize any offense.
You do have a point there. Agreed with that line both sides is the most important aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Totally forgot about that hah.
Quote:
On a Sidenote... The Eagles are gonna be kicking ass on Monday night
We'll see about that.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #3084
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
if we're talking NE, thats afc east, afc south is the texans, colts, jaguars n' titans

one week alone is hard to tell what's what especially early in the season, didn't detroit start 6-2 last year? Brady being out opens up the east, Manning's time out of practice certainly seemed to fuck with the colts. I didn't get a chance to see the Texans play but I don't think we're gonna get run over all season like we did. only time will tell

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #3085
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
On a Sidenote... The Eagles are gonna be kicking ass on Monday night

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #3086
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry eagle fans but the cowboys are not the rams but at the same time the eagles d is not the browns

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #3087
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

True........this is the test right here...........if we can beat the Cowboys or at least have a close game............we can make it to the Superbowl.........

Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #3088
Storm
Vatican

I think the game will def be a close one, Marion Barber was injured during last weeks game with a rib injury and that really really can hurt us.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #3089
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
I think the game will def be a close one, Marion Barber was injured during last weeks game with a rib injury and that really really can hurt us.

Oh he was? I didn't realize that........I watched that game and I ain't heard nothing about that..........sad for him but good for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #3090
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard he might play besides AP he is my favorite running back to watch I like westbrook too

the vikings play the colts this week hopefully we don't go the first half passing the ball like 5 times

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote