news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-25-2005, 04:27 PM   #16
hova0023

hova0023 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hova0023 Send a message via MSN to hova0023 Send a message via Yahoo to hova0023
Default Re: Kanyes Lte Registration gets Classic Rating!!!

I don't think the XXL or 5-star rating form Rolling Stone are warrented, its a good solid album, but I don't think its a classic. I do think that production wise its more cohesive and solid then college dropout, but I don't see it as lyricly any better.
keep the mic sterilized, terrorize with eloquence
-Vik Vaughn

The nympho of info, I'm fuckin what ya heard
-Common
hova0023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:17 PM   #17
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringoutthegimp
not to be a dick, but fuck xxl, that magazine has zero credibility after that little brother fuck up. kanyes new shit is incredible though
that was the source homie

and the album is a 4 mic album at best, but of course they gotta hype it up

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:18 PM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its just one person's opinion..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:00 PM   #19
PDTantisocial
Straight Outta PHX

PDTantisocial shaolin monk

**Says in extremely flat, sarcastic voice**

Wow, I am so surprised, I did not expect that at all.

You know it must really be a complete masterpiece if XXL gave it a good rating, because they are extremely unbiased and intelligent when it comes to ratings.
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
PDTantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:24 PM   #20
cutthroat

cutthroat grasshopper

I don't know, the songs I've heard from Late Registration don't blow me away really. So, I'm not sure how it could be a classic with 3 or 4 average songs on there.
cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:36 PM   #21
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreaL
I heard this album a long time ago, it's nice, but not a classic.
u think so? kanye realesed a fake album because he knew people were gonna leak it.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:42 PM   #22
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

and you actually believe that?
the leaked version is the album

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 08-25-2005, 06:45 PM   #23
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got the article if u wanna see it
Old 08-25-2005, 06:46 PM   #24
Found My Purpose

ok, whatever you want to think

the leaked version is the album you dumb fuck, there is no question

Old 08-25-2005, 06:48 PM   #25
Hollow Dartz
Banned

y do i gotta be all that? and if u read my posts i never agreed to that.

Kanye west's new album entitled 'Late Registration' has now officially been leaked, or has it? Reports of Kanye and other artist from the album have reportedly been caught saying that the newly leaked Kanye album was a fake to throw off bootleggers and to slow down or stop the internet leaking process. Apparently Kanye came up with the scheme from last year when reports of Eminem's 'Encore' leaked and was reported to be a fake version to throw of bootleggers which turned out that Eminem did think of the idea but saw that it would take to much time to record a whole fake album, but Kanye hasn't has a record out for a few years now so Kanye definitely had the time to record some extra tracks for this scheme.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:03 PM   #26
heatholdingconceitedmofo
Banned

heatholdingconceitedmofo grasshopper

i dont think that articles legit....it says eminem didnt have time to record extra songs but kanye did, college dropout is 1 year apart from LR, and Eminem Show was like 2 or 3 years wasnt it from Encore?
heatholdingconceitedmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:47 AM   #27
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

he suprised me with this. i didnt think id like it this much... however it gets tiresome at the end with all the slow songs bunched together... besides thats its a good album.