news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #3106
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
Giants=NO PLKAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummmm I don't know what the hell ''PLKAOFFS'' is but yeah they wont be making that. They will make the playoffs though. Awww you're still mad that your team caught an L. Every post you make is about the Giants lol. I'm glad you give them that much attention but relax dude. Just worry about your wack ass team.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:19 PM   #3107
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ouch that was harsh...................

P.S. I hate the Giants

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #3108
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Ouch that was harsh...................

P.S. I hate the Giants
P.S. I don't care.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 09-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #3109
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought Swamp Water was a Bears fan though, and they destroyed the Colts?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #3110
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
P.S. I don't care.

Well while I'm at it...............I hate Dallas too

Old 09-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #3111
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I thought Swamp Water was a Bears fan though, and they destroyed the Colts?
Ohhh that explains his hatred for the Giants. Bears suck....but I'll admit that was an impressive win.

Quote:
Well while I'm at it...............I hate Dallas too
Hahahaha well at least we both can agree on that.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #3112
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

do reggie bush haters love vince young. would they want to see bush crash and young excell. this is coming from the usc vs texas championship game.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #3113
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the USC fans need to get over that game and move on

if they don't want to see the titans do good cuz of young then they are saying fuck one of there own p.s look at who is one of there running backs and where he played but college is college and the pros is the pros so move on

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #3114
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

T. O. still ain't learned to keep his mouth shut.............this guy man......what an ass..........

"The fans and just the excitement of me coming there and being there, it became too overwhelming for Donovan," Owens said Thursday. "I think at one point in time, I will say that we had a good relationship. I think I got too big for Philly, too big for him. I just feel like in a sense that he felt like I was just probably getting too much attention."

"I feel strong about my position and what happened in Philly, and I really don't feel like it was my fault," Owens said.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:04 AM   #3115
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that is just T.O nothing he does will ever surprise me

it is funny how the first QB he seems to like is a romosexual

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #3116
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL...........u got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!! OY!

Old 09-12-2008, 11:48 AM   #3117
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Old 09-12-2008, 12:04 PM   #3118
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying ass dirty bird!

Old 09-12-2008, 12:33 PM   #3119
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying ass dirty bird!
You're still going to lose on Monday night. LOL, nah it should be a good game though, looking forward to it.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:40 PM   #3120
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Yea, boooooooooooiiiiiiii

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote