news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
are you gonna explain or not....if not sit down shut the fuck up and watch me shine.....OH and by the way expect for the site to be hack....pussy

the errors he pointed out are real

if you are not a Teacher in the Nation of Gods and Earths, you cannot and should not try and build a cyper with some unknown random poster - there is a way to go about it - and this ain't the way -
Old 09-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #17
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Allah's_Disciple posting Student Enrollment is not good especially if you do not know who is on the other end

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:59 PM   #18
firewood_for_hell
Banned

firewood_for_hell shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
Allah's_Disciple posting Student Enrollment is not good especially if you do not know who is on the other end
good deeds are done in the open for everyone to see
evil is done in the darkness

props to disciple for posting it uz you chicken shit mother fuckers dont want to be exposed

lol at the europa part ...straight bullshit brainwashing
firewood_for_hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #19
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on the real sunny delight fuck you too....you act like you are allah
Old 09-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #20
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i represent self. and alot of what you say is false but i dont say anything because i dont want conflict.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:57 AM   #21
firewood_for_hell
Banned

firewood_for_hell shaolin monk

props for allahs disciple everyone wants to keep 120 a secret fuck that
what happened to building?
firewood_for_hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:10 AM   #22
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Lmao @ "Jungle Life"
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #23
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
are you gonna explain or not....if not sit down shut the fuck up and watch me shine.....OH and by the way expect for the site to be hack....pussy
i'll fall back for a second so that you can get your reflection on....i mean your shine lol.

now that i've fell back for a sec, you can continue your explanation of 120.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #24
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the errors he pointed out are real

if you are not a Teacher in the Nation of Gods and Earths, you cannot and should not try and build a cyper with some unknown random poster - there is a way to go about it - and this ain't the way -
DUDE POSTED ALL THAT "INFORMATION" AND YET DOESN'T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE FIRST PRINCIPLE......KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. WHAT WAS HE MAKING MANIFEST EXCEPT FOR TELLING LIES? THEN WHAT HAPPENED?(31:36). HIS ERROR WAS MADE KNOWN. THEN WHAT HAPPENED?(31:36) HE GOT MAD AT ME FOR HIS ERROR BECAUSE HE LACKS THE POWER TO ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ACTIONS. HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE KNOWLEDGE......

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT COMES WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT FOR THIS KNOWLEDGE, NOR HAVE THEY COME UNDER THE STUDY. WHETHER GOOD OR BAD HE DON'T CARE BECAUSE HIS ONLY CONCERN IS SELF AS HE REVEALED. HE/THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT THEY'RE PLAYING WITH HIGH EXPLOSIVES AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LITTLE KIDS PLAY WITH FIRE.....THEY GET BURNED. THEY DO SHOW A LITTLE "WISDOM" BY STAYING BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN BECAUSE WHEN FACE TO FACE WITH GOD......ANYBODY WHO'S IN THE KNOW ALREADY KNOWS WHAT IT IS.

Quote:
FUCK SUNNY YET YOU WANT ANSWERS FROM SUNNY....LMAO!!! THE ORIGINAL MAN WHO IS ALLAH IS THE SUPREME BEING BLACKMAN FROM ASIA.(1:40)

Quote:
i represent self. and alot of what you say is false but i dont say anything because i dont want conflict.
WHAT YOU POSTED HERE IS FALSE AND YOU GOT MAD AT ME FOR YOUR ERROR THAT YOU STILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT. YOUR WRONG!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewood_for_hell View Post
props for allahs disciple everyone wants to keep 120 a secret fuck that
what happened to building?
LOL.......NOBODY KEEPS 120 SECRET....IT'S ALL OVER, IT'S JUST HARD FOR YOUR NAKED EYE TO DETECT(8:40) LOL. AND WHAT DUDE POSTED ISN'T 120, NOR IS THE HISTORY HE POSTED RIGHT.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN 120, THEN GO LEARN IT. SITTING UP WAITING FOR A MYSTERY GOD TO BRING YOU FOOD(11:40).

I CAN POST 120 YOU'RE STILL NOT GOING TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT, SO IF YOU WANT TO LEARN, FIND SOMEBODY TO TEACH YOU.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #25
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
where's all this light you're supposed to be shining?
Old 09-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
people here have had similar things to say following their insults

"sunny, what do you think you are, an angel of light"

"sunny,you act like if you're the messiah or something"

"sunny, who do you think you are,the worlds spiritual leader or something"

yet i never claim any of these titles and i mostly ask questions
so how can i be acting like if i'm these things they accuse me of ?

what is it they see ?
Old 09-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #27
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
people here have had similar things to say following their insults

"sunny, what do you think you are, an angel of light"

"sunny,you act like if you're the messiah or something"

"sunny, who do you think you are,the worlds spiritual leader or something"

yet i never claim any of these titles and i mostly ask questions
so how can i be acting like if i'm these things they accuse me of ?

what is it they see ?
notice nobody said you are, they said you THINK you ARE. and if someone did call u a messiah it was probably Black Man

on another note, what the hell are u guys talkin about, "you shouldn't post the student enrollment because u don't know whose on the forums"? u can find the shit on the internet off of real NOI sites so u should tell that to them. and as much as u guys talk about the NOI on this site and tell everybody everything u believe, u shouldn't worry about the damn student enrollment.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #28
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

and this is a question directed to anybody who is in the NOI or affiliated or believes their teachings or whatever.

why the fuck would u believe in a religion that says that jackals used to fuck white women and have offspring with them, that a pig is a hybrid of 3 different animals that are in no way able to have offspring, and that a big headed nigga created white people over thousands of years even though it was impossible for him to be alive that long.

AND on top of all of that, you have no kind of proof whatsoever, not even written evidence, that any of this is true.

and whats up wit bean pies?
Old 09-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #29
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Mad propz to everyone 4 helpin me..

Gonna need some time to study this thread!!!

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
notice nobody said you are, they said you THINK you ARE. and if someone did call u a messiah it was probably Black Man
i noticed how you didn't get my point and you probably won't any time soon

Quote:
on another note, what the hell are u guys talkin about, "you shouldn't post the student enrollment because u don't know whose on the forums"? u can find the shit on the internet off of real NOI sites
no you cannot find student enrollment on any official NOI site

Quote:
and as much as u guys talk about the NOI on this site and tell everybody everything u believe, u shouldn't worry about the damn student enrollment.
you just got here and you don't know what you're talking about - your arrogance will block you from learning anything here - you did nothing but bitch and complain for a full week - sup man - your stomach hurts ?