news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #46
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i dont talk that much shit and i only started fuckin around wit u guys since i been on here this past week because u guys always do the same thing. i couldn't take u guys seriously no more because theres cats on here wit a bunch of accounts spammin and shit and cats asking the same questions u can find in an encyclopedia or a dictionary.

and comparing being able to create clones now to yacub is crazy. yacub was thousands of years ago, and if it did happen, i would think there would be some kind of archaelogical evidence or somethin like that. but there's none. at least some kind of writings or somethin
Old 09-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #47
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

but since yall gettin so sensitvie i aint gonna talk shit no more unless one of u niggas start it. besides, in my dorm it takes almost 5 minutes just to load one page so i aint got time to fuck around on here cuz it takes to long
Old 09-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #48
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
physically you cant fuck with me PERIOD.
:l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o:

dude, your mental power is nothing in comparison to that of blackman's and your physical power is less than 1/3 that of blackman's therefore your mental and physical powers is MUCH WEAKER than blackman's.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:09 PM   #49
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
i dont talk that much shit and i only started fuckin around wit u guys since i been on here this past week because u guys always do the same thing. i couldn't take u guys seriously no more because theres cats on here wit a bunch of accounts spammin and shit and cats asking the same questions u can find in an encyclopedia or a dictionary.

and comparing being able to create clones now to yacub is crazy. yacub was thousands of years ago, and if it did happen, i would think there would be some kind of archaelogical evidence or somethin like that. but there's none. at least some kind of writings or somethin
lmao.......you still looking for oversized skulls with the name yacub engraved on the forehead at a graveyard with a tomb stone that reads here lies yacub....big headed muthafucka.....

the 85% know that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but DO NOT TRY TO LEARN who is causing all this to happen by LETTING THE 5% TEACH THEM. they BELIEVE IN THE 10% ON FACE VALUE.

you people always ask for evidence and answers and when the evidence is presented and the answers are given you reject it.

you can either accept it or reject it, you've chosen to reject it many times, so why do you keep inquiring about something that you reject so often?
Old 09-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #50
Mic Tyson
Heisman

i haven't rejected anything cuz u haven't brought nothin for me to even reject. and no im not lookin for yacub's grave or obvious evidence like that. just ANY kind.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #51
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i haven't rejected anything cuz u haven't brought nothin for me to even reject. and no im not lookin for yacub's grave or obvious evidence like that. just ANY kind.

nigga do you drink water ?

Originally Posted by Mic Tyson
and this is a question directed to anybody who is in the NOI or affiliated or believes their teachings or whatever.

why the fuck would u believe in a religion that says that jackals used to fuck white women and have offspring with them,[/quote]

I never heard that taught in the whole 20 + years i've been studying under teachers in the NOI or NGE

Quote:
that a pig is a hybrid of 3 different animals that are in no way able to have offspring,
i've seen a real live rabbit cat in New Jersey - Animals are crossbred all the time - why is it so hard for you to fathom a dog, rat, and cat mixture - the pig was made to eat the dead bodies left around the caucus mountain region

Quote:
and that a big headed nigga created white people over thousands of years even though it was impossible for him to be alive that long.
its said that he never lived to see his program in action - he didn't "Create" white people - he made the caucasian - by breeding the lighter with the lighter - and so what if his head was big

Quote:
AND on top of all of that, you have no kind of proof whatsoever, not even written evidence, that any of this is true.
do you believe in God ?

Quote:
and whats up wit bean pies?
the same thing thats up with pork skins - people eat them
Old 09-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #52
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i haven't rejected anything cuz u haven't brought nothin for me to even reject.
so shut up and move on already - the fuck you here for then
Old 09-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #53
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sunny you went on to explained the information to me thank you. but lets get something straight you dont know what i know....and another why are you answering a question i intended for black man? and what i post here is my own shit. What im saying is this and you and black man could get mad i really dont give a shit.....how did you get were your at? by asking questions? if i ask a sincere question just answer it. plain and simple everyone wants to learn. And like i said there is away going to be a battle of the minds here. and some of you answers sunny isnt all the way factual also. in your thread with the questions and answers you stated that black people discover their were iron in their blood began to rust...thats true but black people are said to be the descendants of Ham.

i respect you both but certain shit you yall do irritates.

black man if i wrong tell ME WHERE I'm wrong...thats why the majority of the people here automatically "assume "you dont know what you talking about because you dont go on to explain.

THATS WHY IM MAD?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #54
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sunny you went on to explained the information to me thank you. but lets get something straight you dont know what i know....and another why are you answering a question i intended for black man? and what i post here is my own shit. What im saying is this and you and black man could get mad i really dont give a shit.....how did you get were your at? by asking questions? if i ask a sincere question just answer it. plain and simple everyone wants to learn. And like i said there is away going to be a battle of the minds here. and some of you answers sunny isnt all the way factual also. in your thread with the questions and answers you stated that black people discover their were iron in their blood began to rust...thats true but black people are said to be the descendants of Ham.

i respect you both but certain shit you yall do irritates me.

black man if im wrong tell ME WHERE I'm wrong...thats why the majority of the people here automatically "assume "you dont know what you talking about because you dont go on to explain.

THATS WHY IM MAD?

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 09-17-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #55
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

i've seen a real live rabbit cat in New Jersey - Animals are crossbred all the time - why is it so hard for you to fathom a dog, rat, and cat mixture - the pig was made to eat the dead bodies left around the caucus mountain region

since when did pigs eat dead bodies? and what the hell u talkin about a rabbit cat? and if that was true wouldn't everybody know it? if pigs really aare a hybrid of those 3 animals, scientists would have discovered that by now and im sure nobody would be eatin pork no more

its said that he never lived to see his program in action - he didn't "Create" white people - he made the caucasian - by breeding the lighter with the lighter - and so what if his head was big

where do u draw the line of somebody not being black anymore but being white?

do you believe in God ?

i used to but i dont know anymore
and don't worry about why im still here homeboy. what u feel threatened or some shit? cuz it aint even that serious we just online. this is the internet
Old 09-17-2008, 03:27 PM   #56
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
and don't worry about why im still here homeboy. what u feel threatened or some shit? cuz it aint even that serious we just online. this is the internet
if it's not that serious why are you always bitching about something if it's only the internet?
Old 09-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #57
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS

Quote:
since when did pigs eat dead bodies?
since they were made - pigs will eat anything
Quote:
and what the hell u talkin about a rabbit cat?
a cat mixed with a rabbit

Quote:
and if that was true wouldn't everybody know it?
its not a big deal -

Quote:
if pigs really aare a hybrid of those 3 animals, scientists would have discovered that by now and im sure nobody would be eatin pork no more
scientist found out the cigarettes cause cancer and a host of many other diseases - why are people still smoking ?

Quote:
where do u draw the line of somebody not being black anymore but being white?
you figure that one out for yourself

do you believe in God ?

Quote:
i used to but i dont know anymore

you have a long time to grow and change your mind a million times if you are really 18 years old
Old 09-18-2008, 05:54 AM   #58
Allah Sun
Veteran Member

Allah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Allah Sun Send a message via Yahoo to Allah Sun

lol at how this thread turned into.
Allah Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #59
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

^^ Funny..
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:55 PM   #60
H.Monk
move like mist

H.Monk grasshopper

Quote:
and this is a question directed to anybody who is in the NOI or affiliated or believes their teachings or whatever.

why the fuck would u believe in a religion that says that jackals used to fuck white women and have offspring with them, that a pig is a hybrid of 3 different animals that are in no way able to have offspring, and that a big headed nigga created white people over thousands of years even though it was impossible for him to be alive that long.

AND on top of all of that, you have no kind of proof whatsoever, not even written evidence, that any of this is true.

and whats up wit bean pies?

LOL This is the best post I have read on this entire site so far.
H.Monk is offline   Reply With Quote