news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-19-2008, 02:27 AM   #3211
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Warner should put up high numbers in fantasy. I say they should start trying to trade Leinart because he isn't worth a damn.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:52 AM   #3212
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
Warner should put up high numbers in fantasy. I say they should start trying to trade Leinart because he isn't worth a damn.
the only QB from that draft who looks like he is going to pan out is jay cutler. remember the rose bowl a few years back lots of people thought leinart and young where going to be good NFL QB's but so far both are not living up to expectations

warner has always been pretty good and he will use the talent of his receivers to better his self; with the receivers the cards have it is weird that mat cant get the job done

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72

Last edited by hectis; 09-19-2008 at 08:55 AM.
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:28 PM   #3213
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hadn't heard much before about the starter for the 49ers, J.T. O'Sullivan?

http://news.aol.com/article/osulliva...aveling/172638

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #3214
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
the only QB from that draft who looks like he is going to pan out is jay cutler. remember the rose bowl a few years back lots of people thought leinart and young where going to be good NFL QB's but so far both are not living up to expectations

warner has always been pretty good and he will use the talent of his receivers to better his self; with the receivers the cards have it is weird that mat cant get the job done
same thing with the Lions, Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams together is a nasty starting duo

The rose bowl was maybe the most exciting college game ever played, a game that lived up to its hype. I like Young's chances at succeeding better than Leinarts though dude needs to get his head right.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:00 PM   #3215
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Really??? Vince Youngs career is close to being done i think.

Leinart was just the product of a system at USC that had a great line and a ton of skill players at reciever and running back.

Warner is a former MVP....fantasy wise, he usually always has the most 300 yard games when he plays. Plus he's got great wideouts and a good back.

Cutler and Aaron Rodgers look to be the breakout QB's.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:43 PM   #3216
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Yeah I still think Young has a chance but he's gotta mentally approach things right. Sitting on the bench and doing nothing but learning can do a young QB alot of good. Rodgers is an example of that, dude's not playing like a first-year starter at all, he's playing like a vet. I think the Titans are behind him and as long as that's the case then he's got a chance. Leinart was done before he started basically cuz he a fag. His little comments after the Rose Bowl have made me a hater for life "I still think we where the best team on the field tonight" ...........really faggot??? then why did you lose? can't stand Leinart

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #3217
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Packers over the Cowboys on Sunday. And Eagles over the Steelers.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #3218
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
Yeah I still think Young has a chance but he's gotta mentally approach things right. Sitting on the bench and doing nothing but learning can do a young QB alot of good. Rodgers is an example of that, dude's not playing like a first-year starter at all, he's playing like a vet. I think the Titans are behind him and as long as that's the case then he's got a chance. Leinart was done before he started basically cuz he a fag. His little comments after the Rose Bowl have made me a hater for life "I still think we where the best team on the field tonight" ...........really faggot??? then why did you lose? can't stand Leinart
Well thats how USC is...very arrogant..as a buckeye im really hating USC right now. I heard Rome said sumthin like even if ohio state had Eddie George, archie griffin, Terry Glenn, David Boston etc. they still would lost..
The ARE that arrogant..

Vince Young dominated everyone that year....except Ohio State. we beat ourselves that game..hahahahah!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #3219
check two
N.I.

How come Eddie George's career was cut short? Cause of injuries?

Old 09-19-2008, 04:58 PM   #3220
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
You guys won the game at the end, don't see how you guys "shut'em down".
we held thier offense to 17 point's and they were supposed to be high powered i mean i know it's not the 37 dallas gave up to the eagles but it's still pretty good
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #3221
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How come Eddie George's career was cut short? Cause of injuries?
I think that was it. He jus said recently on Best Damn Sports Show that he hated his time in Dallas and couldent learn the system for shit
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:52 PM   #3222
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Most backs like Eddie have short careers cuz they take a beating physically. Watch how many hits a running back takes during an NFL game. It looks like they could get injured on almost every play. Than factor in the physical running backs who look for contact.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #3223
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

But again, if Eddie was running behind Orlando Pace and Troy Smith had the option of throwing to Terry Glenn and David Boston with Teddy Ginn in the slot....i dont think USC coulda kept up....
Jim Rome just like to get reactions outta people.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #3224
check two
N.I.

Trent Edwards and the Bills pick up another win.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #3225
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats My Muh Fucking Dolphins...what It Do!
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote