news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms
Default Makers Of Guitar Hero At Work On DJ Hero

The phenomenon that is Guitar Hero has been a dream come true for adolescents and adults alike who have had a hard time emulating their favorite rock stars in the real world. The makers of the extremely successful guitar game, Activision, are hoping they can do the same for DJ Hero.
According to Kotaku.com, DJ Hero is tentatively scheduled for release next summer, with developers FreeStyleGames still hard at work on the game. The controller has been described as a simplified deejay deck, with three buttons for sampling and a cross fader included on the small platform that will likely be wireless.
Though the development of DJ Hero has run surprisingly well, Activisionís main obstacle has been the abundant amount of songs that feature samples, and licensing could put its premiere on hold. The wait may give a more satisfying result though, as Activision is looking to make DJ Hero and Guitar Hero compatible for game play.

HipHopDX
will keep you posted on new developments for DJ Hero as the product is slowly unveiled.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ork-on-dj-hero

Just wanted to let you know, I'll be keeping my eye on this, I've always had a wish for this type of game.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:04 PM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

same here i remember when they came out a few years back wit this freestyle rap game but shit was weak this looks like it could be sick cuz rock band is fire cuz you got the drums n shit so you know they trying hard to top that though

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I never played Guitar Hero myself, but I'll check it out just to see the formula.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:42 AM   #4
blend!

blend! grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
same here i remember when they came out a few years back wit this freestyle rap game but shit was weak this looks like it could be sick cuz rock band is fire cuz you got the drums n shit so you know they trying hard to top that though
get on the mic, played for ps2
blend! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:44 AM   #5
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

pair of technics come with the game !
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #6
STYLE

i have played this game in the arcade last summer.
or at least something very similar.
4 keys and a deck
quite fun.
the hardest part was getting the chords and samples right while still scratchin.

thats where the serious dj skills come in i guess.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:53 AM   #7
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Yeah, "Get on Da Mic", I think Jadakiss was on the cover.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #8
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

p-p-pump pump pump pump me up!

this would be soooo ill. hope it materializes
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Yeah I know what you talkin about, I used to play that DJ arcade game at Great America with 2 white keys, 2 black keys & 1 turntable. Hopefully they make this for PS2
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:41 PM   #10
Ohsaes
Dangerous Member

Ohsaes grasshopper

O_o mpc training tool... more competition hehehe.

----Lyrical Warrior----
Ohsaes is offline   Reply With Quote