news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-22-2008, 12:15 AM   #3226
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

FUck the browns...no defense at all...all are guys are slow or fat or skinny.

Anderson sucks....Edwards is the same Michigan douchebag he always way. Winslow got POPPED by Lewis...i was actually happy to see that.

I hate the fact that alot of the guys on the Browns i hated in college
Old 09-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #3227
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Eagles Defense was on point. Jim Johnson was mad from last week, I feel sorry for big ben. We should easily take care of the bears. No Hester, no good QB.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:49 AM   #3228
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Eagles Defense was on point. Jim Johnson was mad from last week, I feel sorry for big ben. We should easily take care of the bears. No Hester, no good QB.

you know as much as i liked that Eagles won cuz McNabb played 4 'Cuse i also wanted the Steelers to win but the Eagles were on a roll and are showing they might have whatever "it" was back from a few years ago. plus the patriots lost which i was happy 4 because i hate them n brady they deserve all they get for just running up the score when they blew out everybody last year. but i hope my J-E-T-S wins tommrrow i'm crossing my fingers and praying to GOD for this one. we need it.

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:28 AM   #3229
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
FUck the browns...no defense at all...all are guys are slow or fat or skinny.

Anderson sucks....Edwards is the same Michigan douchebag he always way. Winslow got POPPED by Lewis...i was actually happy to see that.

I hate the fact that alot of the guys on the Browns i hated in college

cleveland is a shit hole city. what do you expect?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:11 AM   #3230
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

idk if it just where I live but Time Warner is getting rid of CBS that would suck since when the bills play it is the only NFL game on tv and some times the game on CBS is better then the one on fox fuck time Warner

good thing the Vikings are on fox most times even though they don't play to many vikings games in the western new york area

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:45 AM   #3231
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
cleveland is a shit hole city. what do you expect?
Hey man as bad as our day was, it was no where near as embarassing as what you guys displayed. Pukesburg fans got all excited cuz they beat two shit teams to start the year, but than they played someone good and got embarassed.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #3232
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't know if the Eagles will have an easy time with the Bears. The Bears should be 3-0 right now. The last two games they had a comfortable lead in the fourth quarter, but ended up losing. The Bears defense needs to step it up against the Eagles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #3233
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the eagles will beat the bears by at least 13 or so I hope

to all the cowboy fans good job with the fudge packers

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #3234
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Eagles Defense was on point.
that play at the end by B Dawk was insane
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:14 PM   #3235
OddioPellMell
The Angel of MUSIC

OddioPellMell grasshopper

Da Bucs took out the Bears yesssir lil OT freshness. we goin back to the bowl baby

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifXPx1MCafY/[YOUTUBE]
OddioPellMell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:20 PM   #3236
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bring On Them Fagboy's!!!!!!!!!!!
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:20 PM   #3237
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the Bears defense plays at their potential, they can beat the Eagles next game.

What are your choices for worst teams so far?
The Rams, Lions, and Chiefs are looking pretty bad. The Raiders should just fire their coach already and get it over with. It's time for Al Davis to step down as the owner. He's doing a terrible job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #3238
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland losing to Baltimore 28-10 hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What you gotta say now NickyTooch? LOL. Romeo Crennell is gonna get fired soon i bet.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #3239
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I said it a page ago. And trust me, I don't mind ripping on the Browns.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #3240
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. They're gonna lose to Cincinnati this week and they'll be 0-4. Can the Browns beat any damn body? Hahahahahaha. I didn't see the game yesterday. Did Braylon Edwards drop the ball a lot? LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote