news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-22-2008, 06:35 PM   #3241
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

3-0!

Giant's Remaining Schedule:
Bye Week
Seattle
@Cleaveland (MNF)
San Fran
@Pitts
Dallas
@Philly (SNF)
Baltimore
@Arizona
@Washington
Philly
@Dallas (SNF)
Carolina
@Minnesota

Gets tough once we get in to Pittsburgh..real tough..but I think this team should be able to start 6-0.

On a side note, it was sad to hear this morning that Jason Taylor will be missing some time and so will Jeremy Shockey. That's really tough. The Deadskins Injury Report is already filled to the top. I'll be cheering for the Hogz to pull one out of their ass this week...but I doubt it.

Also, the Dolphins squashed the Patriots. Hahahaha. Too bad they couldn't do it when Tom Brady was there. But aye..a nice win for the Fins no doubt.

And LOL @ Kornhieser dissing Ohio Football. Damn. Once LeBron leaves to play for the Brooklyn Nets in 2010..it's Mass Suicide for ya'll.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:41 PM   #3242
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Eagles Defense was on point. Jim Johnson was mad from last week, I feel sorry for big ben.
I know how ya feel bruah.

We sacked McNabb 12 times last year. I was honestly waiting for an LT/Theisman moment. Was hoping they would take McNabb out for his own health.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:44 PM   #3243
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
that play at the end by B Dawk was insane
Dawkins is fucking insane all together.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #3244
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
Thats My Muh Fucking Dolphins...what It Do!
THIS IS ALL I GOTA SAY

FUCK YEAH
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:01 PM   #3245
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought the the team that won the super bowl the previous year was supposed to have one of if not the toughest schedule's in the nfl? oh well the giant's still won't make the playoff's
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #3246
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

....dumb fuck...the schedules are predetermined for the next 4 years...I knew this year's schedule in like 04...LOL..you fuckin bum

Old 09-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #3247
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
I thought the the team that won the super bowl the previous year was supposed to have one of if not the toughest schedule's in the nfl? oh well the giant's still won't make the playoff's
Hahahaha this fool still have the nerve to talk shit. Saying the Wackskins were going to win the season opener....epic fail. Your team got sonned by the Giants. Sorry but the Wackskins are the weak link of the NFC east. You'll be lucky to even be at .500. Giants, Cowboys and Eagles are far superior....sorry but it's true.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #3248
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Bring On Them Fagboy's!!!!!!!!!!!
We're home this week, good luck. We scored on Philly at will and did the same yesterday. Good luck stopping Romo, Witten, Owens, Barber II, Jones the WHOLE game. With added contributions from relatively unknown players we still scored 27 and almost 30+ if it wasn't for the fumble at the end. Choose you're poison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Dawkins is fucking insane all together.

Hahahaha I remember that play. I've always envied Dawkins.

Last edited by Storm; 09-22-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #3249
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
[

And LOL @ Kornhieser dissing Ohio Football. Damn. Once LeBron leaves to play for the Brooklyn Nets in 2010..it's Mass Suicide for ya'll.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
Kornheiser will be back suckin Ohio cock when Pryor starts really showin off his abilities. Not that it matter, dude still rocks a combover with like 3 strands of hair. Looks like homer.

And if lebron leaves, which i doubt he will for that cruddy team, he better not make the trip to Cleveland to play the cavs cuz we'll kill him. Modell knew to stay away, but he was a new yorker....wut lebron would be doing is TRAITOROUS..You are warned 'chosen one'.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #3250
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
We're home this week, good luck. We scored on Philly at will and did the same yesterday. Good luck stopping Romo, Witten, Owens, Barber II, Jones the WHOLE game. With added contributions from relatively unknown players we still scored 27 and almost 30+ if it wasn't for the fumble at the end. Choose you're poison.

Hahahaha I remember that play. I've always envied Dawkins.
IF I RECALL THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR THE FAGBOY'S HAD ONE YARD RUSHING THE LOWEST IN NFL HISTORY,I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM
Old 09-22-2008, 10:00 PM   #3251
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Apparently you havent watched a Cowboys game this year. However great you think your team is, that Cowboys offense is just unmatched.

Regardless, I will be rooting for the Skins, atleast Jason Campbell as im forced to start him next week in Fantasy since Peyton has a bye
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #3252
portis24
NFL MVP

^campbell has been playing better than peyton anyway and i will admit it's hard to beat dallas and the officials but if we can limit the refs to one major bad call against us we'll win oh and i hope one of our linbacker's charlie wiess jerry jones in the closing minutes of our victory
Old 09-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #3253
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
IF I RECALL THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR THE FAGBOY'S HAD ONE YARD RUSHING THE LOWEST IN NFL HISTORY,I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM

Seriously, why are you referring to a meaningless game for us and a meaningful game for you guys.
Quote:
^campbell has been playing better than peyton anyway and i will admit it's hard to beat dallas and the officials but if we can limit the refs to one major bad call against us we'll win oh and i hope one of our linbacker's charlie wiess jerry jones in the closing minutes of our victory
Biggest shit talker on here.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:42 PM   #3254
Storm
Vatican

Offensive Statistics
Points Averaged- 32.0(2nd)
Yards Average- 440.0(1st)
Pass Yrds- 289.3(4th)
Rush Yrds- 150.7(9th)

Old 09-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #3255
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea, the Boys are pretty tough right now. The skins aint on their level. just accept it man. MAYBE they can upset them, but it would def. be an upset.
I mean Dallas has everything.