news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #3271
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I think the Cowboys are going to destroy Washington.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #3272
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
IT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN THAT MEANINGLESS BECAUSE YOUR STARTERS WERE IN THERE UNTIL THE THIRD QUARTER TRYING TO BOOST THIER STAT'S WHICH WENT BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF FORWARDS
Wouldn't they want to play the WHOLE game to boost their stats and not just the first half. Think about it, we had a bye week and not playing out starters at all would have given them THREE WEEKS before the Divisional Game, who the hell would do that? Don't you look smart now.

Quote:
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW DALLAS HASN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN 13 YEAR'S
Oh, we're going to go into the past now, how many super bowls have you guys won? Oh yea, 3, when was the last one won? 91'. How many have we won? 5, last one in 95', please stop referring to the past, we've been more successful.

Quote:
OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT THE NFL STARTED DRUG TESTING COULD THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?
Lol, and nobody playing for the Redskins during the years you guys won the Super Bowl never took steroids or any performance enhancement drug. Go watch Cocaine Cowboys too. Maybe you'll learn something.

Quote:
TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW JERRY JONES HAS THE NFL IN HIS BACK POCKET HOW ELSE COULD A PLAYER THAT IS SUSPENDED PRACTICE WITH HIS TEAM AND PLAY IN PRESEASON?
Quote:
On June 2nd, Commissioner Roger Goodell notified Jones that, effective immediately, he may participate in organized team activities with the Dallas Cowboys, including training camp and preseason games. On August 26th Jones was fully reinstated for the 2008 NFL season .
Have anything else to say?

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:41 PM   #3273
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

barber is my favorite running back to watch besides ALL DAY

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #3274
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

portis is the biggest homer on these boards....even worse than dirty knowlege
Old 09-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #3275
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
Wouldn't they want to play the WHOLE game to boost their stats and not just the first half. Think about it, we had a bye week and not playing out starters at all would have given them THREE WEEKS before the Divisional Game, who the hell would do that? Don't you look smart now.

they didn't play the whole game because in the 3 quarter's they were in there they didn't do shit and romo injured his hand

Oh, we're going to go into the past now, how many super bowls have you guys won? Oh yea, 3, when was the last one won? 91'. How many have we won? 5, last one in 95', please stop referring to the past, we've been more successful.

let's be honest you know you bought a couple of those championship's

Lol, and nobody playing for the Redskins during the years you guys won the Super Bowl never took steroids or any performance enhancement drug. Go watch Cocaine Cowboys too. Maybe you'll learn something.

dexter manley sure but we cut him

Have anything else to say?
the only reason pacman was PARTIALLY reinstated was because of jerry jones you know that and i know that any other team and the comish would have waited until the season started to reinstate him and btw if i'm not mistaken wasn't tank johnson's suspension lifted early also? i believe it was face you pull for a dirty team but you already knew that
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:20 PM   #3276
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the cowboys are AMericans team. They are like the Yankees of the NFL.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #3277
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
portis is the biggest homer on these boards....even worse than dirty knowlege
hey sue me i like my team sorry i don't shit on them like you do the browns
Old 09-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #3278
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
the cowboys are AMericans team. They are like the Yankees of the NFL.
I DON'T HOW YOU CAN BE A BROWN'S FAN AND SAY THAT AND I WOULD LIKE TO WHO STARTED THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR FROM AMERICA'S TEAM AND FUCK THE YANKEES'S TOO
Old 09-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #3279
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

they deserve it.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #3280
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Broncos

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #3281
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
I DON'T HOW YOU CAN BE A BROWN'S FAN AND SAY THAT AND I WOULD LIKE TO WHO STARTED THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR FROM AMERICA'S TEAM AND FUCK THE YANKEES'S TOO
The Cowboys are not in our division nor conference. We play them once every 4 years. I dont have a hatred for them. I used to like their teams from 92-93...so i've always seen them as my second fave. team. But my hatred is reserved for Pittsburgh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Broncos
They need to wear those orange jerseys all the time.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #3282
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
the only reason pacman was PARTIALLY reinstated was because of jerry jones you know that and i know that any other team and the comish would have waited until the season started to reinstate him and btw if i'm not mistaken wasn't tank johnson's suspension lifted early also? i believe it was face you pull for a dirty team but you already knew that
Lmao, seriously, do you really think Goodell would reinstate Adam Jones way too early because Jerry Jones? Don't you think people would have talked about Adam Jones being reinstated too early? I sure never heard any peep of controversy about that and Johnson:

On May 16, Johnson met with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to determine punishment for his off-the-field transgressions, with Goodell eventually imposing an eight-game suspension, with the possibility of a reduction to six games if Johnson followed certain requirements. On June 25, after another run in with the law, the Chicago Bears waived Johnson, ending his three-year tenure with the team. After being waived, Johnson has stated that he still wishes to play in the NFL, although if signed by another team he would have to serve the same eight game suspension he was given when he was with the Bears.

After being released from the Bears, Jerry Jones showed interest in signing Johnson. The two shortly came to terms, though Johnson was forced to miss several games on account of his suspension. He returned to the field on November 11, during a game against the New York Giants. In the game, Johnson recorded three solo tackles, and a single sack.

Last edited by Storm; 09-23-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:56 PM   #3283
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
hey sue me i like my team sorry i don't shit on them like you do the browns
yea but you talk ruthless shit. Atleast try not to be so blindly biased against other teams and players.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:42 AM   #3284
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Titans are 3-0 baby! I've watched all three games, and although we haven't played any of the best teams in the league, I have to say, i have NEVER seen a defensive tackle play like Albert Hayneswoth is right now. He is literally blowing up the line of scrimmage even when he is double teamed! The guy is flat out unblockable! I believe we have the best defense in the league this year. Chris Johnson is a stud already. With him, and Lendale White as our short yardage back, as long as Kerry Collins can just not turn the ball over, which shouldn't be a problem, this could be our year. U wanna see a smashmouth old fashioned football game? Watch the Vikings @ Titans Sunday.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:40 AM   #3285
portis24
NFL MVP

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
yea but you talk ruthless shit. Atleast try not to be so blindly biased against other teams and players.
i don't hate all the other team's just your's