news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #3286
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

After 8 bullshit ass years, Matt Millen has FINALLY been fired

Thank fuckin god
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:03 PM   #3287
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Wanted in Chicago...............................1 real QB........2A REAL OFFENSIVELINE......3A REAL WR.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #3288
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Kyle Orton is doing a decent job so far. Give the guy a break and see what he can do.

Hopefully Trent Green doesn't get another concussion while starting for the Rams.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #3289
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
After 8 bullshit ass years, Matt Millen has FINALLY been fired

Thank fuckin god
Happiest day of my life. But the real question is will it even make a difference?
Old 09-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #3290
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
Happiest day of my life. But the real question is will it even make a difference?
No, not this year

But it will for sure in the future
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #3291
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

I Love The Buccaners

I Hate The Cowboys
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #3292
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what do u think about plex being suspended?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:50 AM   #3293
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
what do u think about plex being suspended?
He's a bozo for not showing up to team meetings but then again I really don't know what the situation was. Some kind of family matter I guess. But anyway that suspension shouldnt be that much of a problem....he's only going to miss one game and it's against Seattle. The Giants have enough weapons on offense. They will be fine.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #3294
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Kyle Orton is doing a decent job so far. Give the guy a break and see what he can do.

Hopefully Trent Green doesn't get another concussion while starting for the Rams.
haha i havent even heard the news
thats funny
its almost as funny as gus frerotte starting for the vikings...yes yes he got them the first win
but with an interception his first of many in the games to come
btw
just to rub it in for all the pats fan again... if you missed my lovely post...

38-13

ciao
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #3295
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lil Wayne is now blogging heavily on the ESPN website.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print...474&type=story
Old 09-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #3296
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Lil Wayne is now blogging heavily on the ESPN website.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print...474&type=story
What does he blog about? About which player looks better in his uniform?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #3297
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he likes the packers? well there goes any chance of me ever buying one of his albums

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #3298
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

EARLY NFL PREDICTIONS
LETS DO THIS... IF U KNOW HOW TO PHOTOSHOP OR EVEN USE PAINT
USE THIS AND CLEAR "DIVISION WINNER 1" WITH THE APPROPRIATE TEAM NAME, ETC.
AS TO HOW THE PLAYOFFS WILL UNFOLD... ITS GOOD BECAUSE ITS WEEK 4 AND ITS EARLY ENOUGH TO PREDICT WHO WILL DO WHAT AND THEN THERES A LITTLE BIT OF FAITH THROWN IN THERE... ANYWAY USE THIS...

ILL POST MINE IN A SEC
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 09-26-2008, 05:49 PM   #3299
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

"
Old 09-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #3300
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

Any QB whos job is maneging a game will never win a Supperbowl in todays NFL.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote