news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #181
wubandana

wubandana grasshopper

LARAQUE! the best off-season addition period. ...haha, really though i like his style
Old 09-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #182
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
The Rangers signed a coke-head has been in Wade Redden. Fucking clown.
You Aint Kidding This Guy Blows. He's Gotten Beat Bad All Preseason.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:57 AM   #183
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

Im excited for the Canucks. with the Sedins leading a strong offence line and the addition of Darcy Hortichuk along with the maturation of Alexander Edler they should be really balanced. Im also anxious to see if the new pup goalie they have will be able to out do Sanford and be a solid number two behind Luongo.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:33 PM   #184
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Beware the Penguins

Oh shit here we go again...we'll see this weekend.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:56 PM   #185
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

my LEAFS pretty much did shit all during the trades. stupid bob barker gm picked up some no namers and traded away the last of the real enforcers from the leafs (kilger and belak went to florida, 2 of the toughest guys on the team) hell, even mccabe is gone now and even he fought sometimes. so we got no fighters, no fucken captain........wen is sundin gunna make a decision who knows?......and a bunch of rookies.

im pretty much set to see myself seein the leafs not make the playoffs again this year, as i have already seen it too many times being a Die Hard....yes DIE HARD leafs fan as well as hockey fan for as long as i could walk. but of course every canadians like that

i really hope my leafs can do something to suprise me and maybe make the playoffs....

well see

fingers crossed
Old 10-02-2008, 03:00 AM   #186
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

the Canucks are 5-0... its just a shame its only preseason. I checked the Versus NHL schedule and the Nucks are on one game the entire season. Ive thought about getting the NHL center ice package, but ive heard the feed is complete shit. anybody here pony up for that? (lucky canadians with there gluttony of hockey coverage)
Old 10-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #187
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREW-DIE$EL View Post
the Canucks are 5-0... its just a shame its only preseason. I checked the Versus NHL schedule and the Nucks are on one game the entire season. Ive thought about getting the NHL center ice package, but ive heard the feed is complete shit. anybody here pony up for that? (lucky canadians with there gluttony of hockey coverage)

a couple of my friends have it. they have no complaints. maybe it depends on your cable/satellite system

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #188
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubandana View Post
LARAQUE! the best off-season addition period. ...haha, really though i like his style

yeah, he's a fighter, but he can be a liability on the ice. stephen hawking can outskate him. although he is good maintaining position of the puck in the corners and behind the net.

the penguins scratched him in every game of the cup finals against detroit because there was no need for him.

Old 10-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #189
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Rangers Vs Tampa In Prague Saturday. I Really Cant Get A Read On This Ranger Team Not Sure What To Expect. They Havent Shown Much During The Preseason But Who Knows. I'm Leaning Towards Them Probably Having A Pretty Rough Season Though.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #190
baby jesus
Veteran Member

The Rangers Off To A Great Start 5-0 It's Still Early And I Think They'll Hit A Couple Of Rough Patchs. But The Suprising Dubinsky, Voros, Zherdev Line Has Been The Best In The League.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:54 AM   #191
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Damn the Rangers look like they're balling for real.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:38 PM   #192
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

how about that pen's game tonight. down 5-2 then 6-4, tying it up with the goalie pulled, winning it in overtime. i'll tell you, those penguins are the best team on the planet.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:18 PM   #193
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Fucking Montreal owned Ottawa tonite 4-0.

I hate the Habs but will give them credit as the G.O.A.T team in any pro sport.

Name me one team that has one a championship every decade for the past 100 years...they are missing a 2000 ring and want it...

I will boldly say that police cars will be overturned and burned in Montreal in June.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #194
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

yeah, 24 stanley cups is an accomplishment, but i'd say the yankees are a better dynasty.

montreal one the cup:

1 time when there were 4 teams in the NHL
1 time w/ 5 teams in the NHL
10 times w/ 6 teams in the NHL
twice with 10 teams
twice with 12 teams
once with 14 teams
once with 16 teams
once with 17 teams
3 times with 18 teams
once with 21
and once with 24

half of their stanley cups were won when a half a dozen teams or less were in the nhl

Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #195
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Fuck Ottawa sucks - the dynasty that never was has crumbled to lows not seen since the mid-90's.