news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #3301
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
Any QB whos job is maneging a game will never win a Supperbowl in todays NFL.
Trent Dilfer

man, the Texans game today was a fuckin heartbraker, they left it all on the field though and as a fan that's all you can ask for. congrats to the Jags fans on these boards, hell of a game just sucks to come out on the loosing end

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #3302
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Titans win once again. One of the best teams right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #3303
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the buccs win. take that you doubters. 3-1
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #3304
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Washington's Center is a fucking idiot

Jus costed me 6 fantasy points
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:39 PM   #3305
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Now I gotta hear from Portis24 all year. Not going to like this at all.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:50 PM   #3306
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

oh god cpuld it be dallas lost. i hope so
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:57 PM   #3307
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I guess this makes the Giants the obvious #1 Team in the League....that is if ya go by those NFL Power Rankings bullshit chart thingies....which I'm only assuming will have the Giants at #1 after this week.....
....bring on the Hawks.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #3308
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
Now I gotta hear from Portis24 all year. Not going to like this at all.
YOU DAMN RIGHT YOUR GOING TO HEAR FROM ME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND NOBODY ON THIS BOARD THOUGHT THE SKINS COULD PULL IT OFF.THE GIANT'S ARE LUCKY THEY PLAYED US THE FIRST WEEK BUT THEY'LL GET THIER'S LATER
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #3309
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Eagles are such a different team without Westbrook in the lineup
Old 09-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #3310
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yo i'm mad as shit. We had like 4 opportunities to score on these faggots.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #3311
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
YOU DAMN RIGHT YOUR GOING TO HEAR FROM ME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND NOBODY ON THIS BOARD THOUGHT THE SKINS COULD PULL IT OFF.THE GIANT'S ARE LUCKY THEY PLAYED US THE FIRST WEEK BUT THEY'LL GET THIER'S LATER
Please just shut up, it was a let down game. If you honestly think Washington is better than Dallas than you might as well say Miami is better New England.
You might as well say Oregon st. is better than USC too.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 AM   #3312
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

heres that helmet to helmet play with Boldin and Smith, Luckily neither were seriously hurt, altho Boldin did get stretchered off the field
Old 09-29-2008, 12:26 AM   #3313
Storm
Vatican

Yea, that was nasty. Boldin got sandwiched by those two players.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:31 AM   #3314
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Titans win once again. One of the best teams right now.
Titans are overrated
collins is weak
landale is weak
and they will start loosing games soon
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:39 AM   #3315
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

^^^I agree, titans didn't play anyone good yet.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote