news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-29-2008, 03:00 AM   #3316
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

excactly they are 4-0 against pretty sorry teams...
their d might be strong but they are not contenders in the long run

they now face a baltimore team that is stronger then previous years and will most likely fall to them
4-1
next is the chiefs... another easy win
5-1
indy... no way they will compete against indy... indy is a slow starter but will become a powerhouse the following 2 weeks. manning, p didnt play in the pre season so these past few games are kind of his pre season
5-2
Packers. they will be no match to the packers ... rodgers little shoulder injury isnt gonna stop him from throwing deep and collins and white dont have the power to score as much as the packers
5-3
Chicago is looking nice... just beat the eagles... theyll beat the titans as will jacksonville the following week (the jaguars are not going to let the titans beat them twice in one season specially at home)
5-5
Jets. Favre 6 TD's tonight... jets are finally looking nice
5-6
detroit and then cleaveland both easy wins
8-6
then houston pittsburg and the colts...houston could win at home and will probably win... maybe not
so tennesse fans are looking at 8-8 or 9-7

a team in the afc with that record probably will not make the playoffs
but hey im no analyst just a motherfucker bored at 4 am
haha

titan fans dont get ur hopes up
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:19 AM   #3317
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
YOU DAMN RIGHT YOUR GOING TO HEAR FROM ME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND NOBODY ON THIS BOARD THOUGHT THE SKINS COULD PULL IT OFF.THE GIANT'S ARE LUCKY THEY PLAYED US THE FIRST WEEK BUT THEY'LL GET THIER'S LATER
Hahahaha you still feeling the bruises the Giants inflicted on your Wackskins??? Your team will get sonned again.....you can count on that.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:39 AM   #3318
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

See, this is the sort of thing I show heads over here who think American Football is weak-
And that Rugby is a mans game.

That looked horrific...damn.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #3319
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Eagles are such a different team without Westbrook in the lineup
They still should have won the game,and Im a Bears fan.We dont have a full team as long as they get lucky win games they wont ever try to build a real team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:30 AM   #3320
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I remember people saying the Bears didn't have a chance against the Eagles, and the Eagles never led at all the whole game. lol No excuses, if McNabb can't get in the endzone that close, he has problems. The Bears should be undefeated.

I don't hear many people talking about the Ttians, so I wouldn't say they are overrated. lol They could win their division, just like the Bills could win their own division.

Once again T.O. is a sore loser and starts talking trash about his QB. Maybe he should try to stop dropping so many passes and act like a man.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #3321
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Once again T.O. is a sore loser and starts talking trash about his QB. Maybe he should try to stop dropping so many passes and act like a man.
Hahaha I been waiting for this. That's how T.O. always act. When things are good and going his way...it's all good. When the chips are down and they lose....he starts acting like it's everyone's fault except for his. Romo is going to realize that as the season goes on. All I know is Giants are leading that division and still undefeated. Cowboys lose...Eagles lose...I'm a happy man at this moment.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #3322
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
Titans are overrated
collins is weak
landale is weak
and they will start loosing games soon
That defense isnt overrated tho. Not at all

With solid D play threwout the year, and a decent offense, I see them atleast making the wildcard no problem (assuming the Colts eventually get their shit together and take the division)
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #3323
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
See, this is the sort of thing I show heads over here who think American Football is weak-
And that Rugby is a mans game.
Yup

Theres a show, I think its called sports science, and they tested the discussion of which is a more violent sport

They got pro's from each respected sport, and they showed that an NFL hit has almost 3 times more of an impact than a rugby hit
Old 09-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #3324
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Chiefs is back mfs.....
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:22 PM   #3325
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Yup

Theres a show, I think its called sports science, and they tested the discussion of which is a more violent sport

They got pro's from each respected sport, and they showed that an NFL hit has almost 3 times more of an impact than a rugby hit

because of the pads. guys can go in harder without fear of injury.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:49 PM   #3326
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Sad day for me. Richard Collier of the Jags had his leg amputated. He was pushing to be the starting left tackle in training camp and then got shot. I guess there were 14 bullet wounds.

I'm glad to see he'll survive but it's sad he had his career cut short because of this.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:54 PM   #3327
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
Please just shut up, it was a let down game. If you honestly think Washington is better than Dallas than you might as well say Miami is better New England.
You might as well say Oregon st. is better than USC too.
how do you have a let down game at home against a rival? answer it wasn't a letdown you just got your ass handed to you and if that wasn't enough we even got some controversy started in the dallas locker room.I mean we had two corners out and still shutdown your recievers and marion barber supposed to be tough right? 20 yards rushing,FELIX WHO? FACE IT YOUR TEAM IS SOFT AND THAT BULLSHIT STADIUM IS OFFICIALLY SHUTDOWN
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #3328
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
how do you have a let down game at home against a rival?
Were easily a much better team and we let that go to our heads and played with no emotions.
Quote:
answer it wasn't a letdown you just got your ass handed to you
26-24, guess we're really that bad.
Quote:
and if that wasn't enough we even got some controversy started in the dallas locker room.
Yea, being ecstatic over winning a late September game really shows how good your team really is.
Quote:
I mean we had two corners out and still shutdown your recievers
J. Witten 7 90 12.9
P. Crayton 7 87 12.4
T. Owens 7 71 10.1
M. Austin 3 45 15.0

Quote:
marion barber supposed to be tough right? 20 yards rushing
M. Barber 8 Rushes 26 yards If you know anything about football and how Dallas plays, we would have to give up 17 points at maximum to win a game that featured less than 10 carries by Barber. Just horrible play calling by Jason Garret.
Quote:
FELIX WHO? FACE IT YOUR TEAM IS SOFT AND THAT BULLSHIT STADIUM IS OFFICIALLY SHUTDOWN
Yea, were soft, we got in a shootout with Philadelphia and won, we went into Lambeau and controlled the whole game and won.
New Dallas Cowboys stadium>>>>>>FedEx Field.

You guys are such a great team and so above everybody else that one player decided to dance on the star

on week 4
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,111252

Last edited by Storm; 09-29-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #3329
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
Just horrible play calling by Jason Garret.
[/url]
Thats what it all boils down to
Old 09-29-2008, 06:14 PM   #3330
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Thats what it all boils down to
And unfortunately, ppl just over-react to stuff like this. I mean honestly, if you think New England Patriots are a inferior team to Miami Dolphins, you're just playing you're self.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote