news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Who In Real Life Do you think you'd Kick it with Most?
Pat Bateman 5 12.50%
DJMethods 1 2.50%
Tonearm Terrowrist 1 2.50%
Freddy Mech 0 0%
Sicka 1 2.50%
BeautifulFlyB 1 2.50%
Jasper 0 0%
MAGMA(Big Ben) 2 5.00%
NBAJAM 1 2.50%
Fermi Paradox 1 2.50%
Diggy 0 0%
GENERAL WISE 2 5.00%
J-Cee 0 0%
Visions Unseen 1 2.50%
Slim T 0 0%
11th Chamber 1 2.50%
Robbydigital 1 2.50%
hectis 0 0%
sergeant steels 0 0%
Skampoe 4 10.00%
MF Herbs 0 0%
TSA 4 10.00%
Infinity The God 0 0%
wera 0 0%
graveyard Shifter 2 5.00%
crust 0 0%
The Great Dane 1 2.50%
Vza 0 0%
Ed (back when he was on forum) 0 0%
begongo 1 2.50%
JIGSAW 0 0%
STYLE(Back when he was popular) 3 7.50%
TheWolf 0 0%
The Doctor 1 2.50%
palehorse 0 0%
Durag 0 0%
TeknikalStyles 0 0%
born Invincible 0 0%
Tryxx 1 2.50%
Tony Bandana 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2008, 05:34 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Who Do you think you'd Get Along with Most??

Who Do you think youd kick it with most in real life????
(Get drunk,Smoke Weed,go pick up bitches,Listen tunes etc...)

Last edited by J-Cee; 10-02-2008 at 05:43 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:57 AM   #2
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i reckon me an DJ - were both big jokers and i could see us getting into a fight because we dissed some chick at the pub or spat on her or something like that, i cant vote tho - stupid penalty box

it'd have to be an aussie tho. j-cee you me noel and tone could talk footy, me pat and robert could get furiously serious about any current topic but if i had to choose an over seas cunt i'd say skamp - begongo or visions - different reasons for each. good question tho. i still say the aussies need to meet in the middle of aus for a no speed limit camp out in the red sand

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:01 AM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not sure about one person.

Probably an Australian or European though.

I know it's a chiche', but from what i can tell, a lot of American's have a very hard time appreciating irony.

Although, a lot of cool US people on here.

So i'll say wooz.

Because he reads some interesting things and probably has some interesting thoughts on such things.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:02 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha at Gen Wise and i both voting for ourselves.

He is a petty fucker.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 AM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why isn't this poll public? ... i voted general wise ... i reckon he'd be a hoot ... and ofcourse the other aussies beside's jcee but it was only limited to one spot ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:24 AM   #6
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hmm, i agree with Pat on this about it been an Aussie or a European. Aussies remind me a lot of Irish people, same sense of humour, like drinking a lot, same attitudes towards things etc so probably one of them. I think ive the same sarcastic sense of humour as Pat, Robert and DJ Meth, and id like to go drinking with Freddy Mach or Tonearm (sorry J-Cee, dont know you well enough yet man), get fucked up and do stupid shit.

The UK people too, Tauro, Lucky and Whers. If i was to talk about hip-hop and the like, definitly the three of those and Slim T as well.

Id say Skamp would be a laugh to hang around with, but more so to laugh AT than anything.

I cant really pick one though, should have made it multiple choice. Nice thread though. I'll pick one when i decide on one person in particular

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:26 AM   #7
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PICK ME !!!! i've got cookies ... click here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:27 AM   #8
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is all good,me and tone live around same area,went skool same place,we always up the pub,playin pool..except hes a fuckin smart ass..so..
Old 10-02-2008, 06:53 AM   #9
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

what the fuck ??? i aint on there.....what you think you could'nt get along with me ???? you're probably right, i'd smoke all ya weed & fuck ya girl....

i dont like chilling with guys, so any of the broads would be my choice
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:00 AM   #10
J-Cee
SmokeY

forgot about you,there was only 40 positions..
Old 10-02-2008, 07:03 AM   #11
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

i would pic myself but I see i've been excluded (nay) So I'm not voting .. but Pat's very close to being picked.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:06 AM   #12
J-Cee
SmokeY

^ i remembered you but i forgot to put you in before i posted the thread,my bad
Old 10-02-2008, 07:11 AM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i picking robbyrubbiez

either him or 11th chamber

everyone else is a geeky european or austrialian with shitty taste in life that they can't say "yeah, that's shitty" but assume their position in shithood is a position of intelligence, or greater awarness.

so an american, preferably one of those two

harlem
Old 10-02-2008, 07:11 AM   #14
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
what the fuck ??? i aint on there.....what you think you could'nt get along with me ???? you're probably right, i'd smoke all ya weed & fuck ya girl....

i dont like chilling with guys, so any of the broads would be my choice

icp stans have no place in the WTC

Old 10-02-2008, 07:13 AM   #15
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i picking robbyrubbiez

either him or 11th chamber

everyone else is a geeky european or austrialian with shitty taste in life that they can't say "yeah, that's shitty" but assume their position in shithood is a position of intelligence, or greater awarness.

so an american, preferably one of those two

harlem
in all honesty - from your e-swagger i think i'd punch you in the face within the first 20 minutes of meeting you, no hate or nothing i just think our personalities would clash like the clash