news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-12-2008, 08:13 PM   #3481
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Both teams played like crap and sloppy from what I saw. That play Barber made was not luck, don't blame it on Dallas for poor tackling. Both teams had opportunities to score from turnovers and both didn't take advantage. 12 penalties on each side too.

Last edited by Storm; 10-12-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #3482
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I'm typing this on my blackberry as we drive away from Reliant stadium a winner, Lou the dolphins put up one hell of a fight, but you're rocking that logo lol my stomach was in a knot on that final drive but a great win , we played with a lot of poise at the end to overcome a lot of mistakes
Okay okay... its on there you fucker lol
man that was an intense game
we should of had you on 4th and 10 then 4th and 2 jesus christ!
how SICK was the first Fins touchdown... that crazy trick play... nuts
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:09 PM   #3483
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

If Miami would just give Ronnie Brown the ball more, they'd win.

Ricky Williams is a joke anymore.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #3484
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
Okay okay... its on there you fucker lol
man that was an intense game
we should of had you on 4th and 10 then 4th and 2 jesus christ!
how SICK was the first Fins touchdown... that crazy trick play... nuts
no doubt, formation is crazy watchin and yall broke some really big plays but we squandered some chances in the game to keep it as close as it was,

the interception that got fumbled away in the return, Andre getting the ball punched away when we were driving, etc all due respect though, IT WAS a hell of a ball game, I'm just glad I didn't make the 2 1/2 hour drive to see 'em lose. The Colts game was horrible, this was great

btw we need to get you a bigger logo, that shit could fit in your avy,

you need one of these

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #3485
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Can we all get off of the NFC East nuts now? Redskins lose at home to the Rams, Philly have a 500 record, and the Cowboys are suddenly average as well. The Giants are the only team playing really well in that division.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:39 PM   #3486
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

NO we can't NFC East still running shit.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:42 PM   #3487
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Can we all get off of the NFC East nuts now? Redskins lose at home to the Rams, Philly have a 500 record, and the Cowboys are suddenly average as well. The Giants are the only team playing really well in that division.
can't wait to read what Portishit has to say about his beloved Redskins loosing to the fucking RAMS the previously 0-4 dudes that have a D that's been just fuckin Walked Over for ever single game. I was researching defenses to possibly replace jacksonville on my squad for fantasy football right cuz they keep getting into fuckin shootouts, just weird for the jag's but anyways, in FOUR games the Rams D had ONE single solitary point earned ahahahahaha- FOUR GAMES-ONE POINT,

that's the team that just beat the Redskins

but really its way too early in the season to really know for sure about much. sometimes teams peak too early in the season and then kinda loose momentum as the season progresses. The Giants didn't start off too good last year and the Cowboys swept 'em in the regular season. People was thinkin Eli was close to done in NY, a team with good players gets hot at the right time and you can forget about all that shit. We still got almost 3/4 of a season to play, true for every team out there. In this league no one's guarenteed anything.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:43 PM   #3488
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

On a sidenote.
Dallas....exposed
Redskins...exposed
Bears....exposed
Matt Cassel is just not that good
Miami was never good
Carolina...exposed

Eagles are back just like I predicted. 3-3 at bye week. Come back Fresh against the Falcons with our full arsenal. Curtis, Andrews, Brown, Westbrook. 11-5 going into post season.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:50 PM   #3489
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
On a sidenote.
Dallas....exposed
Redskins...exposed
Bears....exposed
Matt Cassel is just not that good
Miami was never good
Carolina...exposed

Eagles are back just like I predicted. 3-3 at bye week. Come back Fresh against the Falcons with our full arsenal. Curtis, Andrews, Brown, Westbrook. 11-5 going into post season.
You can't say Miami isn't a good squad though, that Wildcat offense is crazy and they got the right players to run it. I'm not a Miami fan but watchin play today I give them respect for what they're doing. They still beat the Chargers team that demolished the Patriots tonight.

remember almost 3/4 of the season to go.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:42 AM   #3490
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

It was a great weekend in the NFL. The Cowboys and Wackskins lose. The Giants are on top and with a win tonight against the Browns...they will widen that gap. They just need to take care of business.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:43 AM   #3491
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Holy shit!! I just heard Tony Romo is out for four weeks with a broken finger or something like that.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:22 PM   #3492
Visionz
The People's Champ

^broken pinkie on his throwing hand

Old 10-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #3493
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

romo is out for a month and the vikings would beat all those teams in the east

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #3494
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
Yeah I still think Young has a chance but he's gotta mentally approach things right. Sitting on the bench and doing nothing but learning can do a young QB alot of good. Rodgers is an example of that, dude's not playing like a first-year starter at all, he's playing like a vet. I think the Titans are behind him and as long as that's the case then he's got a chance. Leinart was done before he started basically cuz he a fag. His little comments after the Rose Bowl have made me a hater for life "I still think we where the best team on the field tonight" ...........really faggot??? then why did you lose? can't stand Leinart
LOL @ really faggot??? Shit struck me as very faunny!
Old 10-13-2008, 01:13 PM   #3495
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Faunny, otherwise known as funny.