news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2008, 10:17 PM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

The schedule no doubt is crazy because the whole Big 12 south is sick but I think we've already faced our toughest team in Oklahoma so all we have to do is stay focused and play smart football. Colt's decision making on the field has improved dramatically from this year compared to last and the defensive line and really the D altogether is lookin nasty. Even with Bradford throwing for 5 TD's it wasn't enough to stop getting hooked by those Horns ahaha, we shut the running game down and forced 'em to be one dimensional.

If we make it through this schedule unscathed (and I have faith that we got the players to do it) NoONe, not even those damn BCS computers will be able to deny the greatness. I wanna see us play whoever's champ of the SEC for all the marbles just so everyone else can quit they're yappin and know that who's the best conference got settled on the field.

Hook'em

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote