news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 10-15-2008, 11:56 PM   #16
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

bro, i ain't sayin thats what you do..i'm just saying that in general if cats don't place emphasis on the content of what they are writing you often wind up with shallow music. i feel what you are saying, everyone got their own approach. i wasn't implying anything about your music, i still gotta give it a full listen in the thread you posted. Peace
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:57 PM   #17
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
nobody said "its ONLY about the way the words fit", for someone who likes to write alot, you dont really read too good do you ??
I read fine homie...wasn't trying to start any beef with you. I don't really give a fuck what anyone on this forum has to say anyway.
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:01 AM   #18
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

fair enough, my apologies, its 5am here in England & yes, i'm tired..

but yeah, check the thread i made, theres an album in there called The Honkyologist, i did that at the begining of 2006, it was the last stuff i wrote on paper, you'll be able to tell the difference i think, i did re-do a couple of the songs this year, & personally i think they sound better now.
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #19
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard a rare Rza interview on Mtv he had nas and B-real, and wyclef with him.
Rza said he bascially freestyle the whole first bobby digital album.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:11 PM   #20
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

^ i saw that, it was'nt B Real tho it was Ma$e, and he said Ol Dirty freestyled his whole first album, because Nas said with his I AM album, that he'd freestyle like 4 bars & record it, then listen back to it and keep adding on to it the same way until the song is done...if you listen to that album you can hear the punching in & where it joins..

at the end of the day, if you have a song that has verses & hooks, that is as deep as the song requires, stays on subject, flows nice with the beat, who gives a fuck how you came with the lyrics ?? theres no right or wrong way to make a hip hop song, if there was it would'nt be hip hop...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #21
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post

at the end of the day, if you have a song that has verses & hooks, that is as deep as the song requires, stays on subject, flows nice with the beat, who gives a fuck how you came with the lyrics ?? theres no right or wrong way to make a hip hop song, if there was it would'nt be hip hop...
this is the thruth right here, everyone has to find there own way, some can just grab a mic press record and they can do a track, some need those lyrics in front of them. A lot of the older gods of rap probly started freestylin alot of there first albums, not straight off the dome type but more or less and as they progress they write there lyrics out, put some time and effort.

and yo im not sayin you dont put effort Jensen cuz i peeped yo tapes and they dope. IMO, when you write out your lyrics you can re write shit or edit out parts before you step to the mic, plus i go a few "dry" runs before i hit the mic, just so i get in the zone
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote