news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #3586
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, I'd definitely stick with Collins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:45 PM   #3587
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yeah, I'd definitely stick with Collins.

yeah for now
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:53 PM   #3588
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

^^^Yeah. There is no reason to change anything right now. Vince could be a better QB for getting to watch a veteran make smart decisions, and manage the game the way it should be. Vince was thrown into the fire almost immediately, and never had that benifit before in the NFL. All we need is a solid QB. With our defense, there is no need for a QB to light the world on fire in Tennessee.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:27 AM   #3589
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

BAL MIAMI - MIAMI
PIT CIN - PIT
NO CAR - NO
SF NYG - NYG
MIN CHI - CHI
TEN KC - TEN
SD BUF - SD
DAL STL - DAL
DET HOU - HOU

IND GB - Hmmm... GB?
CLE WAS - WAS
NYJ OAK - Upset... Oakland
SEA TB - TB

YOUR PICKS?
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:29 AM   #3590
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
^^^Yeah. There is no reason to change anything right now. Vince could be a better QB for getting to watch a veteran make smart decisions, and manage the game the way it should be. Vince was thrown into the fire almost immediately, and never had that benifit before in the NFL. All we need is a solid QB. With our defense, there is no need for a QB to light the world on fire in Tennessee.
agree there, the kind of offense Texas runs doesn't really translate to the NFL but I think maybe they formed that offense around him a little too much in the beginning. It took people by surprise the first year, not some much the second and that's when he started to struggle. Vince has a good arm and accuracy, learning how to make his reads better is gonna help him out alot. I still think he's a franchise quarterback he just needs some time to really learn the pro game.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:31 AM   #3591
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

dirty i dont see the browns logo... did you bail out of your bet?
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #3592
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

BAL MIAMI - MIAMI
PIT CIN - Pit
NO CAR - tough one........New Orleans
SF NYG - NY
MIN CHI - Chi
TEN KC - Ten
SD BUF - SD
DAL STL - DAL
DET HOU - H-TOWN!!
IND GB - Ind (I really think the damn game in Houston turned the season around for 'em, fuckers!!!!)
CLE WAS -- Clev
NYJ OAK - NYJ
SEA TB - Tampa

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:18 AM   #3593
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
dirty i dont see the browns logo... did you bail out of your bet?
hell yea he did. But he's a little bitch ne ways. I expected it.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:48 AM   #3594
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

How 'bout them Jets
Old 10-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #3595
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

BAL MIAMI - BAL
PIT CIN - PIT
NO CAR - NO
SF NYG - NY
MIN CHI - MIN
TEN KC - TEN
SD BUF - SD
DAL STL - DAL
DET HOU - HOU
IND GB - GB
CLE WAS - WAS
NYJ OAK - NYJ
SEA TB - TB

Tough pics - (BAL > MIAMI) (WAS > CLE) (GB > IND) (MIN > CHI) (NO > CAR)
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:17 PM   #3596
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Fire Wade Philips.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #3597
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol yeah Dallas is looking pretty good against the Rams.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:44 PM   #3598
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Only player who seems to care is Ware, 3 sacks AND they took 1 1/2 sacks from him too. Penalties and turnovers are finally getting to us.

Last edited by Storm; 10-19-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #3599
netscape check two
N.I.

It looks like the Bills are for real.

Will the Bengals win a game this season?
Old 10-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #3600
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL Cowboys exposed. Wait till the Eagles come back from vacation. We want our top spot back!
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote