news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #31
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

^hehe
Old 09-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #32
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

just got level 60 beastmaster, rank 5 and full artifact armor within a total of 18 days play time

thats a total of 432 hours

i started playing in late july

i'm halfway to 75 experience points wise

but yea, game is crack

its all good in my book tho

Old 09-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #33
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Jesus Christ! That's good. When I fix/get a new 360, this is the first game I'm picking up. Shit, if I can get in your server we could party up or some shit.

Have you ever ran into someone on your buddys list on there and your at some random place? Shit is mad weird, happens to me all the time, haha.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:01 PM   #34
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
Jesus Christ! That's good. When I fix/get a new 360, this is the first game I'm picking up. Shit, if I can get in your server we could party up or some shit.

Have you ever ran into someone on your buddys list on there and your at some random place? Shit is mad weird, happens to me all the time, haha.
definitely get it for 360, graphics are drastically improved

i have several real life friends that play and ill bump into them in the game, its funny

but yea im in Alexander server

character name is the obvious

peace
Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #35
Paranoid
Venom

the obvious being Slick that is

lol just thought id make that clear
Old 09-26-2008, 04:15 PM   #36
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Hahaha, alright. Hey do you have any idea that if you had canceled your account, can you reactivate it on a different credit card?
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:36 PM   #37
Paranoid
Venom

hmm im honestly not sure
Old 10-07-2008, 02:21 AM   #38
Paranoid
Venom

just hit level 65

Shit is 26,000 experience points til next level

Its getting pretty crazy

Starting to take like 2 days at a time just to get 1 level

But I must go on

I should have 70 within a week, if I'm lucky

At 70 I fight Maat, master of all jobs. A solo fight and you are unable to use a sub job. This should prove challenging, but if I succeed I will be proven a Paragon of Beastmaster Excellence and I can advance to the next levels. Then its a long stretch to 75

Pwnage
Old 10-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #39
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
Hahaha, alright. Hey do you have any idea that if you had canceled your account, can you reactivate it on a different credit card?
You can reactivate your account on a different card, if you do it within 3 months.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:39 AM   #40
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz drunken mastaFlamingSwordz drunken masta

I used to play and loved the music. Few friends kept playing but I found a new MMO called Lineage 2 (www.lineage2.com) a month after the PS2 version of FF XI hit.
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:45 PM   #41
Paranoid
Venom

Lineage 2 was ok, i didn't play it for long and i never got to try out the siege battles which looked awesome and seemed to be the main highlight of the game
Old 10-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #42
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

you know iv been thinking about starting mine up again i just really dont fell like doing the hole 20 days of killing rabbits

ohhhhhh!!! i just hade i thoght you know what they need to do a world of Mana masivly moltyplayer game
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:44 AM   #43
Paranoid
Venom

Just hit 70 and proceeded immediately to fight Maat. Not only beat him but also beat the server record by 2 minutes

Elite