news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-15-2008, 01:37 AM   #781
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i hope so.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #782
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How do you have a 7-0 lead in the 7th inning and up losing the game? I think that was fixed. The Red Sox aren't going to win two games in a row at Tampa Bay anyway, but still.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #783
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The sox did it fam whoo Boston!!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #784
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Tough Loss For Tampa Bay I Think Tomm Might Just Be A Must Win For Them I Dont Like Them For Game 7. Just Gotta Hope Becketts Still Off Or Shields Pitches A Gem. If Not Boston Got This Series. Lets Go Tampa Bay Please Beat The Fag Sox.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #785
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

tampa bay is done. they epically fail to close the sox out with a seven run lead with 6 outs to go and then lose game 6.

red sox are going to the world series.....kill yourselves.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #786
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think it's the Phillies year.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #787
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

CMON TAMPA!!!

Don't Let The Sweat Sox Do It!!
Old 10-20-2008, 12:50 AM   #788
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

You'd think it was the Yankees winning the AL Pennat the way we was celebrating tonight. Very very happy. Next to the Yanks not making it, seeing the Sox go down and seem dejected made my day. It sucks that it came to me having to root vs a team because my team couldn't even make the dance.

Oh well, least I ain't a Mets fan.

I'm rooting for Tampa in the World Series. Always root the AL, other than Boston. American League > Nat'l.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:28 AM   #789
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

i am so happy that tampa bay won and boston didnt. yes. haha boston fans must be sad and pissed and probally fprgot that they won the world sereis last
year.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:45 AM   #790
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

lame
Old 10-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #791
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

good for tampa to overcome such a meltdown.

nevertheless, this series will be absolutely unwatchable unless you're a fan of these teams.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:30 AM   #792
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post

nevertheless, this series will be absolutely unwatchable unless you're a fan of these teams.
You can't possibly be serious. This shows what kind of fan you are. Try and argue that these two teams aren't among the most exciting to watch this year. I personally think this will be one hell of a series. For Christ's sake, the God damn Tampa bay Rays made the World Series!!! Who woulda thunk it?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #793
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Man. I always liked the Rays. Ever since the "The Crime Dog" played for them. Rays in 5 or 6 games. What!

Philly's - "Man, that David Price. He some sought of man child boy. I shitted my pants just watching him close out game 7 verse the BoSox." True talk
Old 10-20-2008, 11:05 AM   #794
check two
N.I.

Yeah, these are two of the most exciting teams this year, so why would the series be unwatchable? Not many people wanted to see the Red Sox get to the world series again except their weird, obsessed fans. The Rays were knocking out home run after homerun out of the Green Monster. BJ Upton, the best home run hitter of all time in the post season. The Phillies have some of the best players in the league also.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:00 PM   #795
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post

for you^^^^/. not for me and all of boston red sox haters.

any red soxs in the world sereis is a no watch for me.