news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #451
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Man. OSU's offense is pretty garbage
Old 10-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #452
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

THe problem with the offense is that the offensive line is not very good. The juniors and seniors all pretty much suck.

There are 3 true freshman that are good, one of them starts at Center and they will probably all play next year.
plus their best linemen, Justin Boren, transferred from Michigan this year and can't play cuz he has to sit a year.

But thats why the offense is so brutal right now. the left end for PennState was beating Browning the right tackle and pretty much every play
Old 10-26-2008, 08:24 PM   #453
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

12. Ohio State 7-2
13. TCU 8-1
14. Missouri 6-2
15. Florida State 6-1

Creepin On Ah COME UP
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #454
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

TEXAS #1, We Reign SUPREME!!!! ain't no luck needed Dirty just like I told you Tech is getting their ass handed to 'em next week. They don't have OSU's running attack, just the WR's, the DL is gonna have a feast.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #455
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Texas sucks dick and won't do shit without that dumb depressed mf'er at QB.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #456
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Best teams i've seen thus far.

Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Florida.

I dont kno that Texas and Oklahoma play the type of defense needed to win it all tho.
Alabama and Florida are pretty balanced teams.

Penn States defense is rugged but offensively I don't see how they are going to score on teams with very good defenses.

USC hasn't really lived up to their billing in my opinion and they play in a weak ass conference that is really down this year.

The only team i see going undefeated is Penn State because they have already played their toughest games.

It would be interesting to see who gets in if we have one loss teams that include Texas, USC and Florida/another SEC team.
WHo do you give the nod to???

Its going to be another year of this bullshit....unless Texas can stay undefeated
Old 10-27-2008, 06:47 PM   #457
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tech's not going to beat Texas. Ol' Dirty can talk all the shit he wants but we all know in college ball the W is all that counts. We might not have superior D on a national scale but its plenty for the Big 12. We've already beat the number 1 ranked team, the number 3 ranked team, and now the number 6 ranked when we played them. It don't matter what they're ranked. If you play Texas you're taking the L. OU, OSU both gave up good fights but those Longhorns make the plays when they need to. And that includes the D, lead by ol' boy Orakpo who is a fuckin monster!!! No one's beating us this year.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #458
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Regardless of how confident you obviously are, you CANNOT doubt Tech's offense. They would have scored 80 had the first team not been pulled in the 4th

Texas WILL recieve a loss if they dont come into this game ready
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:15 PM   #459
Visionz
The People's Champ

Tech's completely pass-first though and haven't seen a rush like the one we'll put on them. I know they can run up the clock against teams without the D to get to the QB but that's not an issue with us. I know the entire team of Texas is gonna be ready. The close game with OSU guarantees it.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:31 PM   #460
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

We will see if Texas' Defense is good based on if they can stop Texas Tech. Cuz Tech is traditionally stoppable if you have a good defense.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:50 PM   #461
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Aye Unseen I'll give your College Squad props if they get this win. I been said that this trio of games they are currently in (2-0 thru the first 2) would be their hardest test. I dunno who ya'll face after Tech..but these should be your final big tests.

Pass the final one, I will show respect and prop up the 'Horns. But I would still doubt them if they were to face a good team in the Title Game. They could proll beat PSU...but if they were to face Florida..fuck that..it's a wrap.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:51 PM   #462
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Texas has been OWNING Tech. Kinda like Penn State OWNS Ohio State right now. Kinda like how the Seminoles will OWN Gainesville at the end of the regular season. I SEE THE UPSET COMING...THIS COULD BE THE WEEK...LONGHORNS FALL...BCS IS SHOOK UP ONCE AGAIN
Old 10-28-2008, 04:00 PM   #463
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Kinda like Penn State OWNS Ohio State right now.
We beat them the previous two years.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #464
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Aye Unseen I'll give your College Squad props if they get this win. I been said that this trio of games they are currently in (2-0 thru the first 2) would be their hardest test. I dunno who ya'll face after Tech..but these should be your final big tests.

Pass the final one, I will show respect and prop up the 'Horns. But I would still doubt them if they were to face a good team in the Title Game. They could proll beat PSU...but if they were to face Florida..fuck that..it's a wrap.
after this its Kansas and A&M, not sure about the order, there's no upset happening this weekend Tech's been running the same system and we shut it down every time. Orakpo is gonna make just about everything they try on offense irrelevant, the O-line is gonna have fits the entire game. I think it's got the making of the most lop-sided of their 4game stretch against top 10 ranked opponents(well 2nd, Missouri got demolished) so yeah, I'm saying something like a 45-24 type game. Hook'EM

Old 10-31-2008, 09:18 AM   #465
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

Any 'Canes, fans see a close game for us versus the cavaliers? I mean they did blow us out last year. But we did only have crappy duo of wright and freeman at qb...

oh yea... texas - 38 ish... texas tech - 28 ish

no upset alert for me