news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 08-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #1
Prophet Picasso
Coming of Age...

Prophet Picasso crouching tiger
Default In Search of the Lost Tribes

This is the first song out of a series of tracks I been writing. This is an ongoing saga. Any feedback is much appreciated. I need any criticism so I can elevate this to a level of perfection.

verse 1
Iíma prey like a wildebeest, til police wonít fill the streets and let they steel release/
Iím fillin Sweets listenin to Killah Priestís ill release, mentally ready to kill the beast/
on Mars Hill in Greece, Romans donít feel the speech, I teach of the unknown God/
the sunís so hot that sweat trickles to my feet, I stomp hard wit my gung ho squad/
I manifest serpents from my rodóI learned perseverance from humble servants/
hustled fervent, wasnít nervous of emergence of a Judas cuz I crush insurgents/
I didnít rush to purchase worthless idols, in the final hours the cowardice shows/
the Babylonian towers unfold once Moses told of the secret powers of gold/
allow us to show the flow of the river of stones that only slows on the Sabbath/
on the saddles of camels I travel over sand and gravel to approach the passage/
in my toteís a package containin Hebrew scrolls written by Enoch and Isaiah/
LPs by rhymesayers, my raps on white paper, cosmic weaponry like lite sabors/
I owe favors to a monk that got drunk on communion wine from the newest vine/
showed me truths divine and loosed my mind from bondage of the ruthless kind/
proved that time is controllable thru revelation of the Supreme Timeless Entity/
received priceless energy, so I joined the elders in cipher wit Christ the centerpiece...

verse 2
I followed where the sunrise had led, west to the horizon red, my eyes is lead/
I comprise a bed between the sand dunes so the morning star wonít fry my head/
the night is dead, I wed myself to Morpheusí dominion but Iím not his minion/
I awaken early to continue my journey immersing in the opinion of a wise Indian/
that I met named Mahatma Gandhi, he taught me to speak calmly and nonchalantly/
he brought me to the tents of his two friends Noble Drew Ali and Haile Selassie/
I learned Moorish Science from this newly formed alliance of Jah-ordered giants/
I forced the silence into my speech when I teach so I wonít endorse the violence/
they warn of tyrants and pirates that will disrupt my trek before I greet the end/
as I leave they send a note ĎDonít trust the wind and may the cheetah be a friendí/
I tend to my camel at the nearest oasis, no place is close so I pray and pose anxious/
eat pita bread from my cold cases, clean my sole basics wit a jar of rose fragrance/
I see a caravan carryin cans across the sand, all donnin blue tunics and headbands/
Iím a dead man, I know the head manís the lefthand of the prince of the deadlands/
I recognize the sign of the Kidon on they arms, experts in usin bayonets and batons/
they travel in eights like chess pawns, suddenly they surround me like electrons...

verse 3
As Iím approached by the caravan I bow on the land, declare myself a Son of Man/
blood of Abraham, the first man extends his hand and say they are the tribe of Dan/
he tells me saddle my camel, prepare to be baffled, I feel for steel inside my satchel/
I follow to a door in the gravel, a stairway of candles that leads beneath the mantle/
we traveled in muteness, in fear of any rudeness I refused to question the use of this/
we tunnel under a crucifix to a room of sticks grouped up to a throne of lucid bricks/
upon the throne is a Hebrew elder, Iím compelled to grab to my steel like a welder/
his hair is helter skelter, I fell to the ground and bowed as he held to his golden scepter/
he speaks of a dream he was given of kings released from prison, the dream was vivid/
me and him, kid, we was gifted, got lifted, sought forgiveness, walked wit swiftness/
talked to witnesses til we found Mecca, peace protectors, defeated Nebuchadnezzar/
then he smashes his scepter, tears his leather, gives to me powers to control weather/
tells me age ainít measured in years but experience, I must prepare for the next periods/
lethal experiments with death's kiss near the Abyss as I quest for the hexed pyramids/
where my answer lies, watch wit a pantherís eyes, shave my head and pledge as a Nazirite/
I grab my light, find the surface and scan the skies, read chapters of Esther next to candlelight...

Your opinion is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Prophet Picasso; 08-13-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Prophet Picasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

yo crazy imagery man,u recording this shit? mad nice keep it up nice 2 see another worthy mc on these boards
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #3
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

dopest dart i've read on wutangcorp-

only dart i consider az dope az "CESAREANZ"
on page 2 of 'temple of darts' by OTB
go peep it fam-

mad props Picasso
on the real, MAD props.
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

hold up-

iz this punkd or candid camera or some sh-t?

could be killah priest or razah droppin in and blowin wigz up real quick>

h ha
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:20 PM   #5
Prophet Picasso
Coming of Age...

The saga continues...

I depart from the courts of Morpheus, in a thunderstorm I awoke to a swarm of scorpions/
though not a one stung, the feelin was torturous, I ordered the storm to form an orifice/
and devour the arachnids that attack the kid, I grab my bag, head down the path to Nazareth/
reminisce on the original establishment, I’m the last to live, and man, it’s been disasterous/
as I recollect, I near the edge of Hazor Valley, I remembered tales of the Tribe of Naphtali/
who dwell in secret in Hazor’s alleys, awaitin to march and rally at the diaspora’s finale/
I recall the note from Haile Selassie and determine to enter the valley against the wind/
questionin if I need to repent of sins, as I quest again the wind gusts brush against my skin/
down the valley wall I see a urban sprawl, alleys, curbs and all, men wit they turbans tall/
I harken to a skylark’s call, walkin down a project hall I spot a elderly woman in a shawl/
in her paw she carries the Law of Israel, she tells me she is of the last tribe of the gazelle/
most are dead or in jail, but the remnant meet this night at Jacob’s Well near Beth-El/
the dell has been occupied by Amalekites, but the Gazelles do still come out at night/
they stay outta sight, but meet to recite chapters of Malachi, til it’s time for the call to fight/
so I go to watch the site, I hide behind a rock, I spot the fabled Barak talkin to the flock/
he dons a blue Hebrew frock, as he walks he retells the plot of the mysteries of Enoch...
Old 06-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
Prophet Picasso
Coming of Age...

Suddenly he spies my face, he sends his ace from his base to race to my hiding place/
I tie my case to my waist and try to retrace my path to find a darkened space to grace/
but the Gazelle is too swift and quickly lifts me before I can drift far from the cliff/
I go stiff as he lifts me over a rift to the locale of the cypher of scriptures and spliffs/
I get a whiff of the wisdom weed as he offers me a zip as a gift, so I kindly accept/
but only if he’ll first find me a set of clothes to buy before I try to glide on my quest/
he supplies my request than brings me to Barak’s quarters that’s flocked by supporters/
he says his watchers had warned of a stranger crossin the borders, as he tosses his Torah/
the awesomest aura surrounds his countenance as he recounts the stints of warfare there/
he describes to me scribes and Pharisees from everywhere that offered up strange prayers/
and the incense of Nadab and Abihu, who now sneak as law enforcement for the Greeks/
and Amalekites that reeked havoc in Hazor’s streets, which is why in secrecy they meet/
but they are to arm themselves on the morrow against the oppressive followers of Apollo/
they have slings, Tauruses and hollows, they’ll attack at the first call of the tree swallow/
I say I got a war of my own, I got no father nor home, just a chrome piece and a zone/
let’s get blown and I’ll share powers unknown that’s granted to me from the golden throne...
Old 06-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #7
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

THE rawest shit I've ever read.

can't wait for more...
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:02 AM   #8
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dopeness P.P.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #9
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

...truly, some shit don't ever die. Christ lives in those...God's up, guard's up...peace/piece...
Old 08-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #10
Prophet Picasso
Coming of Age...

Another chapter...

After we build we spill tears as we kneel, pray his people be healed as they go to kill/
a peaceful clan forced to wield chrome and steel sounds surreal, but it’s Hashem’s will/
then he unseals a scroll that he holds, says he was told a messiah would console his soul/
then go on to recover the ark of gold, then be extolled by his fold as the prophets of old/
I bow before I stroll back into the cold dark, as I depart the valley I hear the war start/
I meditate on the rabbi’s remarks, connectin me and my art to the legend of the lost ark/
my thoughts spark a vision of a chapel, slaves in shackles while a pterodactyl cackles/
then I enter the tabernacle wit pineapple grenades, tunic stained wit the blood of jackals/
fresh from battle I lasso the dactyl and stab his adam’s apple til I hear his spine crackle/
the slaves was so rattled that they gathered like cattle once I unchained their saddles/
I scream “freedom” just as I notice a child of Edom, far behind, he don’t know I see him/
I lead him to a sand dune to impede him, he tries to pull his heat as soon as I meet him/
I lead him to a shelter by a delta, I feed him, I say I need him to tell me why he’s come/
why he strides wit a gun, he says he’s of Edom’s sons, on the run since he was young/
says he eats the swine’s tongue and prays to the sun, he noticed me leavin the canyon/
wearin a Naphtalite banyan, if I am of the lost Hebrews, he’s due to be my companion...
Old 08-10-2008, 11:20 PM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dam PP ya shit be fire your imagery is amazing

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:43 AM   #12
Prophet Picasso
Coming of Age...

next chapter:

Me and the lad march to Chad, clad in camel skin, he tells me tales of his dad panderin/
his mother was half Mandarin, raped and murdered as they were attacked by Anakim/
then he tells of the rumors of my service in the churches, which led to his fervent searches/
I consider askin him his purpose, but the Spirit says holy intentions take time to surface/
the lad looks nervous as we near Chad, we’re approached by a man clad in soldier rags/
tattoos reveal the Tribe of Gad, he says my arrival was expected, they’ve prepared a pad/
in the village the plague was so bad, flaming serpents from Moab killed four hundred/
rumors of wars comin caused many children to flee to the forest where the Moors hunted/
I wanted to get blunted, but had only two blunts of the wisdom weed left in my sack/
we crept to my shack at the edge of town, the man frowned as we were led to the back/
he said the chief would arrive soon this afternoon with shrooms and hashish fumes/
meanwhile, we must stay in the room, a slave girl will come to play us the harp’s tune/
I say I need to spark soon, as sunset marks the eve of the dark moon, my monthly fast/
I must get high before the evening’s past, he gives me some hash and chalice for the ash/
a bong of brass is passed thru the slave girl’s curtain, I’m certain I heard a familiar voice/
a veiled girl enters wit poise, first glancin at the boy, then as she sees me her eyes rejoice...
Old 10-29-2008, 11:26 AM   #13
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

yo Picasso-

you could link with an artist and accompany this audio with a graphic novel-

double your cheddar yo-

stellar work once again-

ps-

when you want to hit em with another SNACK, let me know-
remember those 4's 6's and 8's we built with a while back?

yeah, its the god War and Peace, a.k.a. OTB-

peace g-

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:05 PM   #14
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn son u writing ill material

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote