news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #211
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i picked 10 out of 12

qb
carlson palmer
jeff garcia

rb
frank gore
larry johnson
ronnie brown
rudi johnson

wr
chad ocho cinco
donte stallworth
jerry porter
bobby engram
kevin curtis

te
dallas clark
alge crumpler

k
josh brown
robbie gould

d
SD
Pitt

i'm nervous with my wide receivers. too many injuries
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:36 PM   #212
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

8th pick out of 10

qb: Peyton Manning, Matt Shaub

rb: Ryan Grant, Thomas Jones, Ricky Williams (MY BOY), Tatum Bell

wr: Plaxico Burress, Chad Ocho Cinco, Marvin Harrison, Santana Moss, Antwane Randell El, Javon Walker

te: Jason Witten

k: Dan Carpender (rookie in Miami, good in preseason, beat out jay feely)

d/st: Giants

I should be straight aslong as no one gets hurt. My RB's could be better, but whatevs just for fun just for fun.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #213
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i picked 10 out of 12

qb
carlson palmer
jeff garcia

rb
frank gore
larry johnson
ronnie brown
rudi johnson

wr
chad ocho cinco
donte stallworth
jerry porter
bobby engram
kevin curtis

te
dallas clark
alge crumpler

k
josh brown
robbie gould

d
SD
Pitt

i'm nervous with my wide receivers. too many injuries
Damn you got the all-P.U.P. team at WR....Looks liek you wasted an extra pick on a TE.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:31 PM   #214
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in the league i'm in we have to draft 4 rbs, 5 wrs and 2 of everything else.

who here uses cbssportsline for their league. it's the tits

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #215
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

First time Iv ever had Chris Cooley on a team of mine, thats working out well to start...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:14 AM   #216
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

this my current fantasy squad..

qb: brett favre
jeff garcia

rb: marion barber
darren sproles
micheal turner
maurice jones-drew
julius jones

wr: t. j. houshmanzadeh
marques colston
greg jennings
marvin harrison

te: jason witten
greg olsen

k: mason crosby

def: green bay
pittsburgh

soo.. what do yall think of my lineup?? i think im decent for real..
Old 09-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #217
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea you got a solid team.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:22 PM   #218
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

5-0, It's so easy!
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #219
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

wp

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #220
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

get off my dick english man's bitch
Old 11-03-2008, 11:44 PM   #221
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default The Fantasy Football Thread 2012-2013

Discuss it here

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by check two; 07-17-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #222
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
running backs by committee are really fuckin with my fantasy brain these days. Its time to adapt to the new NFL. Kurt Warner has been killin it for me this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
the non-wutang league I'm in, I just start Johnson and White from the Titans. ABSolutely KIllin it with those two together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
yea man. thats the best committee going right there.
I'm probably gonna start Jacobs/Ward next week cuz my other backs are McFadden, Julius Jones and Larry Johson.
Ward gets me more points than all of those guys. Ray Rice is gonna get thrown in too.
(from another thread)

I had Johnson when Bush went out. No One had gotten White off of waivers at that point so I lucked out. But yeah that's gonna be a continuing trend in fantasy I'll stick too. The Giants, the Cowboys (if they're healthy) the Panthers, the Falcons, if you got those as your comittee squad and start them, you're almost guarenteed to get atleast solid number and sometimes fuckin crazy numbers cuz there so consistent as teams running the ball

Old 11-04-2008, 12:16 AM   #223
Visionz
The People's Champ

I gotta really start going with my gut instincts. I would've started Hightower from the Cardinals and Berrian from the Vikings but I stuck with the starters only to have both Stephen Jackson and Roddy White lay eggs. They still would've started but the points from the two I sat would've been enough to make up the difference.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #224
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

AHahahahah I picked up Tim Hightower in like Week 3. When did all you fantasy nerds start picking him up? I've got Donovan AND Campbell on my team. Campbell though I only start over McNabb when the matchup is really good. I don't trust Jason enough to start him versus say..the Giants.

My team is like 7-2, one behind first, primed for another playoff appearance. I actually think I have a shot to win my 2nd in a row title at NFL.Com.

I picked up the Dolphins and Cardinals defenses last week..and the Cardinals balled yesterday. Had to upgrade from the Colts/Chargers DSTs that I had.

Now my team is basically set and ready to go. I picked up Aaron Stecker 2 weeks ago. Is Duece suspended? I haven't heard anything about those players involved in the testing scandal. If Duece is gone, then I'm gonna start Stecker and Hightower next week and display my fantasy football knowledge in all its splendid glory.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:57 PM   #225
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I traded Steve Smith, Isaac Bruce and Devin Hester for Brandon, Jacobs, Derrick Ward and Santonio Holmes about 3 weeks back.
Its helped cuz Larry Johnsons an asshole, Julius Jones and McFadden have done nothing, and Maroney is done.
Plus my other WRs are Reggie Wayne and Greg Jennings.

I almost fucked up bad this week. I picked up Ray Rice and Rashied Davis and didnt start either deciding to go with Julius Jones and Bobby Engram. Dumb move. Luckily I won by a point tho.