news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #2671
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

The AI/Billups trade was a good trade for both teams. AI is now surrounded by team players who can play defense...so AI's gamble aren't going to hurt this team as much as it hurt the Nuggets...This Pistons team is basically a better version of the 2001 team that AI took to the finals...and after the season Pistons will have Sheed and AI coming off the books...so they'll have plenty of money to either re-sign them if it works out...and if not go after another young star like Amare and start to rebuild. Joe Dumars again shows why he's one of the best GM's in the NBA.

It should work for the Nuggets too...AI and Carmelo was going no where and everyone knew it...Carmelo now has a team that is built around his scoring ability. The team now has size, defense, and a TRUE PG...Carmelo has no more excuses now. He has a good team and needs to show us that he can be a legit leader.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:09 PM   #2672
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

it gives the Pistons a consistent scorer who can create his own shot, but i think it hurts them in terms of defense and the operation of the offense as a whole. Billups was the glue of that team, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #2673
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well McDyess isn't going to be staying with the Nuggets, it looks like.

The Pistons are looking to pick up Lebron James in 2010.

What's up with Stephon Marbury and the Knicks? The Knicks don't want him, and I don't think any other team does either. lol
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #2674
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Well, seemz Nuggets know what they r doin...

But I can't imagine AI & Sheed & Rip on the same team... Just can't...

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #2675
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

McDyess is an underrated clutch player. hes a big gamer, hes what Nuggets have been needing, they should move Billups on, not McDyess.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:55 PM   #2676
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
McDyess is an underrated clutch player. hes a big gamer, hes what Nuggets have been needing, they should move Billups on, not McDyess.
McDyess...unbelivable how he changed his game, he was so explosive when he came in the league till all the injuries.

i mean he could leap out the gym ..2 foot leaper like Dominique

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #2677
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Pistons get Iverson now, LeBron later?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

What u think tooch? Your boy leaving in 2010? If so hopefully he stays in the east.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:24 AM   #2678
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, that's what I mentioned about Lebron in my post too. lol
Old 11-04-2008, 02:53 AM   #2679
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

If that were too happen, Cleveland as an organization, and a city would crumble.

I still believe that LeBron will be heading to Brooklyn, but I guess we'll jus have to wait and see.

Altho if LeBron does want to win some titles....we're all open arms here.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:07 AM   #2680
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

With the way the writer in that yahoo article puts it, almost seems like a lock for Detroit. Seems like above all else, LeBron wants to win and do it a lot. Dumars has definitely shown that he can put a great team together for a long time. Billups leaving is the end of an era, I loved when that squad kicked the shit out the lakers. LeBron in Detroit would probably win alot of rings.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:19 AM   #2681
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Detroit getting Lebron seems like a stretch...even if they have the expiring contracts. I doubt they'll be able to get him...but if they do, damn. Lebron and Greg Oden (If he can stay healthy) are gonna be fighting for titles for the next 8 years...
Old 11-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #2682
netscape check two
N.I.

Well the Nets might not even be going to Brooklyn anymore though unless the deal to move can be salvaged.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:23 PM   #2683
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Yea even if LeBron doesnt come to Detroit, which Im still not sold on, Dumars has had his eyes on Chris Bosh for a while

Id take him on my team ANYDAY
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #2684
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Bosh wont leave Toronto

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #2685
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think if Toronto can be a competitive team within the next couple years Bosh will stay. I can see him playing for a Texas team if he leaves.

I doubt Lebron will go to Detroit, i dunno it doesnt seem to be in his character to leave Cleveland for a rival team. but you never kno Dumars is a smart GM. he must have something up his sleeve. Detroit can be in a position where in 2010 they can sign 2 players to max contracts.