news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 11-07-2008, 02:36 AM   #1
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Home Sunz

It’s hard to grapple my abstract technical technique
Open heads will be broken off the ledge/
Grown from the vowels I scraped together bowels
Wit sires I hire more vats giving up any stats/
Gamma ray gassed sprays congruent armed hallows
Pardon the interruption conducting campus sweep/
Cheapen seats driven off leaps my creeps are sight beyond sight
Sold cha charm infrared dead heat beat cha meat my cleat leave you snuffed/
Duff out of order corridor homonyms be syncopated when we weighed
Shady prospects be dialect I interject without any intercept/
My gaming mantra be pure honor
Leaving dimmer than a toddler/

It’s out the park………
It’s a homer………
It’s out of here……..

Roast domes wit close calls
I ball wit the skills of AI in his prime/
Come wit the razor sharp scalpel technique
Oblige oblique shatter knees make them believe/
Seek what cha shall never receive guidance is blind obedience
I rid myself on reliance unless I had to be complaint/
What lines don’t siphon minds be bottles of lighting
Dial up these “Youtube” cats wit no bats they can’t strike back/
Told cha whirlwind rage I write be holocaustic when I get levels beyond it
Solar rays be blinding shining so much light darkness is indivertible/
Curve the balls by the way the velocity comes off the fingers
Let them linger hit cha wit a humdinger
Leaving more stinging sounds then when it’s dinged/

It’s out the park………
It’s a homer………
It’s out of here……..

Dragon form dynamite
Grip the gold holding out in the cold/
Check the excreta medicate cha medicine
From vibration in life’s stream/
Dole out chops from plots I knock
Documents faxes chalice the balance/
Coming cramped wit days of polish
Still get they’re stains varnished/
I harness darts telephoning ports
Courted wit judges warranting/
Now I’m boarding ships Columbus rented
Thinking I tanked it my brothers sold out they’re brothers for NOTHING/
Gluten when I was rotting in bodies
Shaking til my scurvies got the best of me/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Damn Sheep

you a monster on the keyboard for real

Dragon form dynamite
Grip the gold holding out in the cold/

this one line blew me away
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #3
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

man Sheepish is just a powerhouse of verses after verses after verses.

your first verse here is so strong and the complete verses in its entirety just sums up my first line.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:52 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man i was listening to "The Swarm Vol. 1" more specifically "And Justice 4 All" RZA's complex verse inspired me plus i gotta keep my writing game up cannot afford to slack. appreciate it though i feel like we're all in friendly competition n i try n stay sharp plus i happen to be watching Naruto Shippudden the movie

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-07-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

thats the best part.

the friendly competition is great because we all are trying to elevate our verses because we see what works effectively.

Everybody has their own style to it, like Sheepish you are unique because I don't see many mastering your style. But you see the competition and always come back stronger. and thats mad because that makes people want to do more. thats why i wanted to write with you and bronze etc...

besides im doing a project right now and i want to drop that as opne of my best ever... so we shall see.

peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:20 PM   #6
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

and that is true i think as we elevate it's easy to create i think the vibe you feel when you write and i think that coupled wit "friendly competition" make's it feel differently because you see someone like Bronze, JTS, you, me or anyone else you see like dang that's nice and wonder can spit something that vicious hmmmmmmmmmm.......

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-07-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Word man i look forward to seeing something new in here especially from the Section and Rai. Helps me elevate higher see what others are sayin about whatever, gets you inspired to grow on that.

and when we collab who ever it is, that just gets you anxious to see what the next guy might drop
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #8
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

yeah true dat bronze

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #9
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

yo Sheepish is like the Ghostface Killah of Section 9-

peace g-

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:16 PM   #10
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by War and Peace View Post
yo Sheepish is like the Ghostface Killah of Section 9-

peace g-
HAHAHA THANKS FOR THE COMPLAINMENT I COULDN'T DO WIT OUT ALL YALL SUPPORT APPRECIATE IT MOST DEFINATELY

NON IGNORANT...