news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 11-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta
Talking Esta Loco..

Repeat .. People´s Conversations.. A Feature.. Even.. Before My Feast... A Passion... Burning.. The Sense.. Ms. .. I Live In New York.. A String... Feeling .. On Your.. Booty.. You Can Darling.. Me.. So Courageous.. I Don´t Look Like N.o.r.e .. I´m .. I ... Fetching.... I Hope.. I´m Fashionable.. So Calm.. Long Beach... Skunk Records.. Tennis Or Badminton.. I Have A Face.. Golf Is This Album.. And This Album.. My Sport.. For Sixty Five.. In Spanish.. Fluster.. Forever Feuds.. Spraying A Spray Can For Deodorant.. A Scare... I Got Scared... On Halloween.. ^^^ A 3rd Bass.. Design.. On My Back... Too Many Stares.. Call Him... We Have The Same White Sox Hat.. You´ll Get Two... How About More... For Fifteen Bucks.. Milwaukee Sucks.. The Finals.. .were.. A Sock.. Let´s Meet At This Place.. A Contentment... Walk Down The Stairs... A Sneak... Club Animale.. Coup Way .. Was.. Texas.. Mariachis.. But O - N - E Down.. Wreckx - N- Effect ... The Track.. Sorry.. To Answer... You´re Gay... Loneliness.. The... Explanation... Albert ... Alberto... Very Peaceful.. Your Ex.. Blase... A Blue L.a. Hat. .. Like Brooklyn.. New York.. Amsterdam.. Is The Ninth.. Decade. .. Jose Cuervo.. Next Year.. To Be Three Years. . Old.. Take A Scan.. Very Strong.. Pull Me.. ! Pull .. Me.. ! A Pleasant Press.. We Confer... Everybody .. Is Relaxed.. Don´t Sadden... Defended... Beto At Twenty.. Edgar At Nineteen... Or The Present... Shopping... Can Be Blocked.. Off.. Downtown..

My Rockfall... ... Towards... The Wall.. You Guys.. Were Kind-hearted.. You Have My Love.. Remember When We Would Go Outside.. It Was Fun... Chasing.. Them... Your Things... With All My Heart... Your Tails.. ! Bite Each.. Other Kindly... What´s Up...

Last edited by Tito_Para Enfrente; 11-07-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:06 PM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cannot follow ur flow n lines structure stanzas dude

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote