news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #16
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

We're Project: Section 9. Sx9 for short, or S9.

3-1 for Mac. I need a wonder to win lol.

I lost. Slim T, gear up.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:55 PM   #17
daliff89
The Lyrical Anomaly

daliff89 shaolin monk

i really didn't feel like either dude did very well at all....

neither felt like an actual battle rhyme, it just felt like they were rhyming to be rhyming......

i felt like the first dude tried harder, like he put more thought into his bars.......but i also thought that he tried too hard on metas and not enough on actually dissing his opponant or making his rhymes complex

carve/bars/starve/Favre......that type of rhyming just doesn't impress me at all.....

the second dude i felt had better disses, like he went at dude more..........but i also felt like he said some shit that was mad corny....

dude made a 'momma' joke, then he had that one long ass line in the middle........

it's a tough decision to be perfectly honest

i'ma go with the second dude......

even though i thought that Shizzah put more thought into his rhymes and he tried harder, he just didn't diss Ridah enough, and that's what a battle is about

VOTE: Maccabee Ridah

EDIT: since i voted, someone battle me......i'm mad bored lately and i need to shake the rust off.....
Old 11-04-2008, 10:35 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

set up a thread, and ill battle you.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:17 AM   #19
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

flow - Shizzah for sure
creativity - Maccabeeh Ridah
vocabulary - Shizz
punches - Maccabeeh Ridah

vote - maccabeeh ridah
Old 11-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ok mac wins, mac, ill give u til tonight to thank people or w/e so i can close the thread.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:06 PM   #21
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Props, Mac... We need to do this again sometimes.

Peace to all who voted.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #22
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

^^ Yo brotha, for sure man... I look forward to battle u again!!! It was great battle!! I tried to listen to ur advise, and it seems it worked!! Also, I wanna thank yall who voted, big thanx to ya guyz!!!

P.E.A.C.E.
Closed Thread