news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #3811
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

LOL fuck outta here lol. Good game though we do the wrong shit everytime....
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #3812
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Eli Postgame Interview....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He should get some mini-twists for next week vs Baltimore ahahahahahahah fuck Joe Flacco, fuck the old ass Ravens Dee, the GMEN REIGN SUPREME!!

WERE COMING FOR KERRY COLLINS
Old 11-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #3813
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I cant believe Philly chose to run the ball on those last plays

terrible play calling
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #3814
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL fuck outta here lol. Good game though we do the wrong shit everytime....

good game on the real though...hope you had as much fun watching as i did because the eagles really were in that shit...as much as i wanna believe they werent they were, but the giants DID keep the door open for yall to even stay in the game in the 1st half...score should've been like...28-0 at halftime..real talk...good game...BIG BLUE COMIN THRU, OUTCOME IS CRITICAL
Old 11-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #3815
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

terrible play calling

please with westbrook? a run slightly to the right on 4th and 1 was the only call to make....giants just stopped him....and on the play before 4th, i think mcnabb scrambled, so it wasnt exactly two runs in a row. giants d just held the WR's in check and mcnabb had to scramble. the 4th down call was not only expected by the giants D...it was the right call to make..simple n plain

GO LIONS
Old 11-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #3816
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Kevin Boss' leap on that 3rd down catch for 1st down was simply amazing....ahahaha...white men CAN JUMP!
Old 11-09-2008, 10:57 PM   #3817
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

LOL @ Al Michaels on the final Eagles drive...

"McNabb does look tired...reminds me of that Super Bowl"
Old 11-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #3818
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

terrible play calling
Andy Reid does that shit every fucking time. I feel like smacking that nigga, they could've still had a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
good game on the real though...hope you had as much fun watching as i did because the eagles really were in that shit...as much as i wanna believe they werent they were, but the giants DID keep the door open for yall to even stay in the game in the 1st half...score should've been like...28-0 at halftime..real talk...good game...BIG BLUE COMIN THRU, OUTCOME IS CRITICAL
Yeah it was a great game lol
Old 11-09-2008, 11:00 PM   #3819
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
LOL @ Al Michaels on the final Eagles drive...

"McNabb does look tired...reminds me of that Super Bowl"
LOL yeah that shit had me ROLLIN....
Old 11-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #3820
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Yo......for the record, just out of curiosity......

can you call the cable company to watch only '1' or '2' specific teams you care to watch on the reg? (i.e.: every OAK or BAL game) Or do you have to order a whole package that is mad $$$$ and get a bunch of games you could care less to watch?

I know I could just call myself but uh......I won't be on hold and have to talk to some douche rep compared to some1 who knows here, lol...

thanx cheerz
well, it basically work two ways

Cable, and NFL Sunday Ticket Package

Cable

You get 3 games early in the day. 1 at night (NBC), 1 at monday night (espn)

The 3 games are split up between Fox and CBS. 2 on Fox, 1 on CBS or vice versa

Your local game is one of the 3.

It obviously depends on your time zone, but for me you get the 1 o clock games, and the 4 o clock games

So for example

at 1 o clock, youll get a game on FOX and a game on CBS

at 4 o clock youll get 1 game on one of the two stations, the other jus playing whatever the station feels like playing

Sunday Ticket Package

you get all the games.

Too answer your question, unless you live in that area, no you cant just get the games of the certain team. So your best bet is the package

OR, you can always go online and find it elsewhere

Justin.tv usually has different games streaming, so you might get lucky and see who you want
Old 11-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #3821
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Quote:
please with westbrook? a run slightly to the right on 4th and 1 was the only call to make....giants just stopped him....and on the play before 4th, i think mcnabb scrambled, so it wasnt exactly two runs in a row. giants d just held the WR's in check and mcnabb had to scramble. the 4th down call was not only expected by the giants D...it was the right call to make..simple n plain

GO LIONS
looks like you need to be educated

4th and 1 is basically a goaline play/formation,

The Eagles have one of the worst goaline offenses in football. Westbrook is a speedback, he doesnt work for that set-up.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #3822
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Oakland hasn't had a winning season since 04', so for the remainder of THIS season, I'm gonna cheer for my #2 team (Baltimore Ravens) that has my #1 fav overall NFL player Ray Lewis.........they completely owned Houston this weekend 46-13 and improved to 6-3. So I still have hope for a team to make it to the post-season this year.

Go Ravens!!!!

did you watch the game? It wasn't as much a blow-out as the score looks, most of those point where scored in the fourth quarter when RosenFAIL's ass decided the only people he wanted to complete passes to was those wearing purple. The Ravens got ALOT of help from the refs in the game. One bad call after another. So bad they called off-sides on a kick-off against the KICKER! I still have no idea how that's even conceivably possible. It's not exactly like you needed the help when the QB is throwin interceptions on 1st and goal at the fuckin 1-yard line. oh well, we'll get the D upgraded in the off-season, hopefully its better luck next year.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #3823
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
WERE COMING FOR KERRY COLLINS
Bring it on!!!! 9-0 baby!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #3824
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
looks like you need to be educated

4th and 1 is basically a goaline play/formation,

The Eagles have one of the worst goaline offenses in football. Westbrook is a speedback, he doesnt work for that set-up.

you dumb as fuck.....on 4th and 1....what do you do? play action pass? LOL...shut the fuck up...the fuck you know bout football? you're a lions / michigan state fan
Old 11-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #3825
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
did you watch the game? It wasn't as much a blow-out as the score looks, most of those point where scored in the fourth quarter when RosenFAIL's ass decided the only people he wanted to complete passes to was those wearing purple. The Ravens got ALOT of help from the refs in the game. One bad call after another. So bad they called off-sides on a kick-off against the KICKER! I still have no idea how that's even conceivably possible. It's not exactly like you needed the help when the QB is throwin interceptions on 1st and goal at the fuckin 1-yard line. oh well, we'll get the D upgraded in the off-season, hopefully its better luck next year.
ravens suck.

GIANTS - 35
RAVENS - 9